Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

does anyone sell anything out of their home tupperware,scentsy, avon?

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2011 at 10:33 PM
  • 11 Replies

IF so what? and what do you recomend for me? i need a at home cash job that is easy and that is real and works

by on Nov. 12, 2011 at 10:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kittyfish1
by on Nov. 12, 2011 at 10:38 PM

I sell Silpada Jewelry but I also have a full time job.  I love the product.  It's truely quality hand crafted sterling silver jewelry but you do have to buy the stuff for your table and what you wear to show off your product so you can spend whatever you want for your display but of course the more you spend the better display you have.  It's 199 to get started but you get a ton of supplies and training materials with that, a website, business cards and one look of jewelry- earrings, necklace and bracelets.  I have an awesome team leader who will lend me pieces if I have a big event, which is nice but not every leader does that.  I have sold some but not a ton because I don't have the time to devote to it as I should.  They have been in business 15 years.  

Avon is a good choice as well I think because there are no home shows and you can sell through your website as well.  You cannot beat their reputation and products.  Good luck!

delmeg10
by on Nov. 12, 2011 at 11:03 PM

I sold Avon for 3 years and was making pretty decent money each month, it was just taking way too much time out of my days and I wanted to spend more time with my son. I think there products are awesome, and really inexpensive compared to most direct selling companies. Everyone knows the Avon name, so they trust it. Plus, it only costs $10 to get started. Anyway, I think that is probably your best bet, if you want to make some money, don't have a lot of money to put into it, don't want to work your butt off every day.

USAFamily
by on Nov. 12, 2011 at 11:30 PM

Nope, and no thanks lol!

cookinmommyof1
by Bronze Member on Nov. 13, 2011 at 10:03 AM
Thirty one gifts is a good one. Its purses, bags, Accessories, Etc. Costs $99 for start up. Getting $500 in sales makes you your money back. You make I think 15% commission. Also if you like the adult party industry, look into party gals. 2 different start up kits and 25% commission.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstef99
by on Nov. 13, 2011 at 12:44 PM

I do Dove Chocolate Parties, it's nice for the extra income, we EAT everything including the profits,lol and it's something that's different as far as home parties.  I love it!

goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 13, 2011 at 2:54 PM

Bump

I'd love a tupperware rep.

Hispirited613
by on Nov. 14, 2011 at 3:46 AM
I sell avon and I love it!
beachmama665
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 10:55 PM

I sell Avon and can help you get started if you would like.

http://sandymorse.avonrepresentative.com/

toniar
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 10:59 PM

I'm with It Works! Global   http://www.getthinwithtonia.com/

mrsnoble2004
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:19 PM

no, if I could knit faster I probably could

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN