Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

does anyone sell anything out of their home tupperware,scentsy, avon?

IF so what? and what do you recomend for me? i need a at home cash job that is easy and that is real and works

by on Nov. 12, 2011 at 10:33 PM
Replies (11-11):
Mom2jngnc
by Member on Nov. 28, 2011 at 8:50 AM

I did Tupperware for about 5 yrs.

You really need money avail to spend on product, or have to be a super pushy rep to keep the parties going.

At the time I sold, they had the main catalog, and then little monthly catalogs that show cased new product (and could double as invites). My experience was taht people wanted to see new product, they didn't want to see the product that came in the kit (I mean after all Grandma has the older stuff).

I did fine, muster along until they went to web based entry. Then corporate decided who to "cut" for low sales. As they had a $500 minimum a month to remain active. At the time I was doing $700 shows bi-monthly for a group of ladies that wanted cocktails at their afternoon shows (what did I care?). So the local distributor would keep me on, as on the off months I had some small sales.

Since then, I am not interested in selling from home. I have a friend who does Pampered Chef, another who does Scentsy, and I am sure I am leaving others out.

Stephannie, wife to John, Mom to John, Garrett, CJ and Alex
full-time Auntie to Carly-Ann

New York Moms
Join us on The New York Moms Group! - - NY Moms Group Mod

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN