Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Just curious

Posted by on Nov. 13, 2011 at 11:59 PM
  • 16 Replies

Hi I am 21 I just recently found out im pregnant and im a little lost at what im suppost to expect and feel, I am looking for some mothers and mothers to be to talk with and discuss things with. Thanks so much

by on Nov. 13, 2011 at 11:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
USAFamily
by on Nov. 14, 2011 at 12:04 AM

Do you mean emotionally or physically? At first (really early on) there isn't any physical changes really. Then morning sickness comes (for some) which is really fun :|

Emotionally, you feel what you feel. It's not wrong or invalid either way because no one can determine what a pregnancy means to you.

Congratulations!! I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy!

mrs.ti24
by on Nov. 14, 2011 at 12:04 AM

having a baby is a wonderful thing. it is also a big responsibility.congratulations

jltplk25
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2011 at 12:54 AM
I was 21 when I became pregnant with my first. I had morning sickness which is common. Every pregnancy is different not just among women but for the individual as well. I could go on and on but I'll shut my mouth. ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JTnJT
by on Nov. 14, 2011 at 2:20 AM

congratulations

momofsixangels
by on Nov. 14, 2011 at 6:36 AM

Congrats!!!! Of course you will have tons of emotions.But trust me it will all work out and you will enjoy being a Mom!

splatz
by Sarah on Nov. 14, 2011 at 8:39 AM
Congrats! If you haven't looked into it yet check out the book 'What to Expect When Your Expecting'.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jltplk25
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2011 at 9:32 AM
I would check out dr. Sears books or "Pregnancy, Childbirth, and the Newborn: The Complete Guide," by Penny Simkin before I picked up what to expect.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cookinmommyof1
by Bronze Member on Nov. 14, 2011 at 9:34 AM
Congratulations!! I had a cery easy pregnancy. I never got mroning sickness. The only thinks that would make me feel sick was the smell of olives and the smell of tuna. But I never once threw up. I only had 2 complaints the whole time. I got sciatica and wicked heartburn my third trimester. Its different for everyone. I wish you a healthy and happy pregnancy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsnoble2004
by ♥Arlene♥ on Nov. 14, 2011 at 12:15 PM

Congratulations! If your not into books you could find a same due date group on Cafemom (they go by the month and year).

goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 14, 2011 at 12:44 PM

congrats.  Wonderful book!

Quoting splatz:

Congrats! If you haven't looked into it yet check out the book 'What to Expect When Your Expecting'.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)