Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi I am 21 I just recently found out im pregnant and im a little lost at what im suppost to expect and feel, I am looking for some mothers and mothers to be to talk with and discuss things with. Thanks so much

by on Nov. 13, 2011 at 11:59 PM
Replies (11-16):
Mommabear0319
by on Nov. 14, 2011 at 8:50 PM

Thanks so much and i most definately have the morning sickness bad lol.

Mommabear0319
by on Nov. 14, 2011 at 8:56 PM

Thanks so much everyone for the congrats it means alot cause im so sick all the time ive lost 6lbs in the past week and half from being so sick and ive been so touchie with what ppl say and sometimes i even get really irratable

jltplk25
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2011 at 8:58 PM
Aw I'm sorry!! Morning sickness is for the birds!! Good luck!! Hopefully it goes away after 12-13 weeks. ((hugs))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommabear0319
by on Nov. 14, 2011 at 9:06 PM

thanks and so do I, I hope im not like my sister that was sick the hole intire time she was pregnant with her first. I pray that it gets better, its actually not that bad other than first in the morning and then I stay nauseated all day long but i only get sick really bad in the morning ive got sick several times during the day as well but not as bad as like I said in the morning. thanks so much.

jltplk25
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2011 at 9:09 PM
Try sipping sweet tea. That's the only thing that eased my stomach when I was pregnant with my first.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommabear0319
by on Nov. 16, 2011 at 11:14 PM

Oh hunny thats all i drink is sweet tea i used to be able to drink it like syrup but now that im pregnant i have to have it like with maybe a cup of sugar in it I cant stand anything with sugar in it, it makes me sick if its sweet but i keep watered down tea with me all the time LOL.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)