Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Im curious as to what this pain is???

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2011 at 11:17 PM
  • 14 Replies

I have been experienceing this pain that carries from my tail bone to right about my waist and hips right straight up and down my spine and it hurts so bad sometimes that it make me want to cry and when I lay down at night I cant ever find a way that I cant get comfortable enough to get enough rest does any one know what this is???

by on Nov. 16, 2011 at 11:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jessicaaris
by on Nov. 16, 2011 at 11:19 PM
I am not sure. I have never experienced this kind if pain.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommabear0319
by on Nov. 16, 2011 at 11:30 PM

Thanks so much any ways I was just talking with my best friend and she told me that when she was pregnant that she told the doc about this and he said it was just her hips starting to spread I dont see how its my hips i thought they didnt start to do that till I got further along than just 9 weeks but I dont know ive never had a kid before so she maybe right. Thanks though for taking the time to read my post!

momofsixangels
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2011 at 6:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Not sure but heres a bump for you.

cookinmommyof1
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2011 at 9:07 AM
Sounds like your friend could be right. Talk to your doc and make sure. Hope you're able to get some sleep. I'm not pregnant, but I know how you feel not being able to get comfortable. In my 3rd trimester I got sciatica and back spasms. The back spasms stuck around but I won't take the muscle relaxers they recommended. I don't want to make it so I can't take care of my son. Wishing you luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommabear0319
by on Nov. 17, 2011 at 9:37 AM

Thanks so much for the reply back I cant get comfortable unless i sleep on my couch because of where my back lays its in between the cusions and its helps me sleep a little better, thanks so much for taking the time to read my post and reply to it im going to to doc today with my sister because shes having to have a historectomy and her doc refered her to my doc so im going with her to support her and Im going to ask him what he thinks it is after we are done. thanks so much!

mom2gr8tgirls
by on Nov. 17, 2011 at 9:45 AM
I had SPD when I was pregnant with my third. Sounds like it could be that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Nov. 17, 2011 at 10:04 AM
I have no idea. Hope you figure it out and find some relief soon though!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 17, 2011 at 10:11 AM

No idea here's a BUMP

good luck

jltplk25
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2011 at 10:44 AM
Could be a nerve. Talk to your doctor to see if going to a chiropractor could help. Gl!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommacatof3
by on Nov. 17, 2011 at 11:21 AM

Sounds like it's sciatica. Like klplk25 stated a chiropractor could help. Hope you feel better soon or get some relief.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN