Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

New to group want to meet other moms. please read tells alot about me

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2011 at 3:53 AM
  • 5 Replies

This is a little about I but I have a lot more to write about...

I am a 40-year-old mother and wife. I live my life to the fullest everyday. This is one reason I like to write pen pals. I have been married to a wonderful man now for almost 12 years. We have a 17 year old that will be 16 years old this month. I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis in 2009, since then my health has been a big part of my family's life, and we had some tough times. I maintain a positive attitude and try to live for today because I just do not know what tomorrow will bring. Do not put off until tomorrow what you can do today!

I enjoy  Gaming, Working Out, Hanging Out With Friends, Spending Time With Family and Friends, Computer Photography, Cooking, History, Reading and Writing, Gardening, Scrapbooking, School , and  Friend ship

Here is some of the groups I  enjoy listening to: Ratt, Queen, Pink Floyd, Ozzy Osbourne, Metallica, Jimi Hendrix, Guns N' Roses, Eric Clapton, Charlie Daniels Band, Johnny Cash, Bon Jovi, KISS, AC/DC, Heavy metal music, 80's, Grateful Dead, Classic rock, Lady Gaga, Hard rock, Southern rock, And Old Country  

Here are some of the books I like to read: Lord Of The Rings, Nicholas Sparks, New Moon, To Kill a Mockingbird, Stephen King, J. K. Rowling, Janet Evanovich, Harry Potter series, The Hobbit, Great Expectations, Gone with the Wind, Fantasy, Eclipse, The Da Vinci Code, The Color Purple, Breaking Dawn, Vampire Chronicles, The Old Classics, Joanne Fluke, , CSI books, Murder she wrote.

Here are some of the movies I enjoy watching: Star Wars, Stephen King, The Dark Knight, 成龍 Jackie Chan, Bring It On, Indiana Jones, The Lord of the Rings film trilogy, Action film, Horror film, Dirty Dancing, Pirates of the Caribbean, Batman: The Dark Knight, American Pie, Erin Brockovich, What Women Want, Toy Story Shrek, Over the hedge, Outsiders, anything Patrick Swayze. 

Here is a list of shows I watch on T.V. Emergency!, Dragnet, Quantum Leap, Point Blank, Prison Break, Myth Busters, Jeopardy!, Horror film, True Blood, CSI, Criminal Minds, History Channel, Gene Simmons Family Jewels on A&E, Syfy, CSI: Miami, MASH, Texas Walker Ranger,  

Contact Info

Email:jgbstepanek1999@yahoo.com

Face book Profile:facebook.com/gayla.stepanek

Here is my address for you to return my letter. I'm a very open person ask me anything.  Gayla Stepanek; P.O. Box 1063 Muscatine Iowa 52761

Have a great day/afternoon and evening. 

You knew pen pal

Gayla Stepanek

graduate

My baby is growing up  graduateIt is right around the corner.

by on Nov. 17, 2011 at 3:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
carolina_gal
by Member on Nov. 17, 2011 at 7:28 AM

That is REALLY dangerous to give out so much personal information.

mom2gr8tgirls
by on Nov. 17, 2011 at 7:32 AM
Agreed. Welcome to the group! But I would suggest removing your address and just sending it on PM to those that are interested. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Nov. 17, 2011 at 10:32 AM
Welcome to the group Gayla!

I agree with the other ladies. This is a public group, so anyone can see this post!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 17, 2011 at 10:41 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^what they said.

Welcome to the group.

jltplk25
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2011 at 10:43 AM
I agree. You can never be too safe. Welcome to the group!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN