Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

What would you do?? Helpp me lol

Posted by   + Show Post

well... i met my sons father when i was 16, we got pregnant about a month after being together. We moved in our own place, were happy, he had a job, everything was great. Well he broke up with me when i was about 7 months pregnant :( ; i went on, my heart was broke but i was making it through... I had our son, && when he was about 3 weeks old or so, i took him to meet his daddy. We got along okay, i mean it wasn't the best but we have to get along yaknow. That was around Thanksgiving (of last year), we came back home, && went down for Christmas && New Years. Once again things were okay... Although, it was very heartbreaking for me to be around him, laugh, talk, take walks, ect. without being able to hold his hand, kiss him, hug him, yaknow all that "stupid" stuff lol. After the holidays, we didn't really stay to much in touch, he would call sometimes && see how our son && I was, sometimes he would instant message me on "Facebook"... He started getting in touch with me alot more like almost everyday, my grandmother, son, && I went to VA to see my grandfather for a couple days, he called && wanted to see our son, i asked my grandmother if we could just go for a night && she agreed. We got to his mommas house, they were playing with Mikey && having fun (lol), Then he walked, i was sitting in the chair by the door && he just stopped for a second && just stared at me. We all were just talking, catching up, && all that, he asked me to take a walk with him, then to go to the store with him... I did ; We were laughing && getting along like we used to, he wanted Mikey && I to spend the night with him at him && his sisters house.. we got the baby && our bags in the car && we were on our way. I was suppose to sleep on the couch, Mikey was gonna sleep in the bed with him in his room. Then it turned into all 3 of us sleeping in his bed... We went to go to bed i was getting my night clothes on && he came up behind me && said " i miss you so much, I'm sorry for hurting you. I just want to be with you && our son". Needless to say (lol) i took him back ;; He came back home with us, things were going soo great && then it started... (make the last part a little shorter for ya lol) We would get along then we would BOTH start on each other,,, Anyway, he ended up breaking up with me a week after my birthday :(  ; We were fine, like we were cuddling up on the couch with Mikey, kissing, just being a couple/little family :) ; 2 hours later BAM!! He just pops off with "i cant do this anymore" some S**T like that. Now we barely talk anymore, he says "i don't feel like sitting on the phone listening to you try && get us back together" Just a bunch of hurtful things... I told him "when you just leave without saying goodbye && no explanation, I'm gonna ask questions. I need answers to get closure && closure to get over you"  I'm so much in love with him! It's so hard being without him everyday :(  it really was such a surprise! ;; there's alot more to the whole story, but it's already long enough lol... What should i do?? What would you do if you were in the situation??

simple frown

by on Nov. 17, 2011 at 7:27 PM
Replies (11-20):
priceless10
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 12:59 PM

Thank you all :) ; i don't have anyone to talk to about this, && i know my dad don't like hearing it, cause i always start crying && he don't like to see me cry.. so he just starts talking about something else to make me laugh :) my dad is the best<3 lol

mommamichi11
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 2:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Amen is what that makes me wanna say!

Quoting priceless10:

he does deserve better, && i do too!! nobody deserves to be treated like hes treat me... granted i wasn't no angle either, but if you love somebody you work through the problems && hard times!! he just runs. I just feel like i'm doing/did something so wrong or I'm not good enough for him... This has been going on almost 2 years, i'm just so drained!! ... I'm gonna get through this i believe, i have been through so many deaths (my momma & others), && issues in my life && i'm still standing, so even though it does hurt like hell.. I'm gonna make it, me && my son are gonna be just fine :)

Quoting mommamichi11:

Move on and be happy for your son. He deserves better than a father around him that did that to his mommy.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pammi86
by Pamela on Nov. 18, 2011 at 4:10 PM
Just focus on your son. I know that's so hard to do but its for the best! And also focus on yourself! I know you love him but what good is it for you and your son to have someone who will continue to walk out on you! You will get through this!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 18, 2011 at 8:25 PM

I agree with this. I was left while I was pregnant and I never let that bitch back.

Quoting mrsnoble2004:

Honestly I wouldn't have taken him back after he left me pregnant and alone. But then again from what I'm told I'm good at holding a grudge.

priceless10
by on Nov. 19, 2011 at 12:02 PM

yea i shouldn't have let him back in, but i did :/

Quoting goddess99:

I agree with this. I was left while I was pregnant and I never let that bitch back.

Quoting mrsnoble2004:

Honestly I wouldn't have taken him back after he left me pregnant and alone. But then again from what I'm told I'm good at holding a grudge.

priceless10
by on Nov. 19, 2011 at 12:07 PM

it is for the bast!! so i cant get over his dumbass && have a good life with my don<3 ; thank you :)

Quoting Pammi86:

Just focus on your son. I know that's so hard to do but its for the best! And also focus on yourself! I know you love him but what good is it for you and your son to have someone who will continue to walk out on you! You will get through this!

LadyJaneof3
by on Nov. 19, 2011 at 12:34 PM

It sounds like he needs to grow up some.  And you need to put him behind you as a thing of the past and leave it that way.  I know it's easier said than done, but it'll be better for you in the end.  You deserve someone who loves you ALL the time rather than part time or when he's feeling frisky.  Take care of yourself and your baby.  Heal your wounds and when the time is right...someone will pop into your life.  Sorry you're hurting...((((HUGS))))

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2011 at 12:54 PM

I saw some really good advice in the other posts....I really do hope things work out for you....

priceless10
by on Nov. 21, 2011 at 11:20 AM

he does need to grow up!! ALOT!! ; he tells me I'm immature && all that, I'm 18 years old, of course I'm gonna act a little goofy sometimes, but don't we all?? ; but him doing whats he has done.. what does that make him look like?? like i said before, I'm no angel, but i haven't hurt himlike he has hurt me... ; but thank you :) ((((HUGS BACK)))) lol

Quoting LadyJaneof3:

It sounds like he needs to grow up some.  And you need to put him behind you as a thing of the past and leave it that way.  I know it's easier said than done, but it'll be better for you in the end.  You deserve someone who loves you ALL the time rather than part time or when he's feeling frisky.  Take care of yourself and your baby.  Heal your wounds and when the time is right...someone will pop into your life.  Sorry you're hurting...((((HUGS))))

priceless10
by on Nov. 21, 2011 at 11:21 AM

there has been some greaatt advice ; thank you :)

Quoting delanna6two:

I saw some really good advice in the other posts....I really do hope things work out for you....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)