Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Not sure if anyone has posted this yet, so sorry in advance if this is a double post.

Watching the video says it all, but Toys R Us is selling a baby doll for babies 2+ that says "Bi***." It lets you hear it in the video as well. Not sure how to start a petition to get it removed from the shelves so I'm hoping another mama knows how and we can get this ridiculous thing gone!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/19/cursing-baby-doll-upsets-_n_1103434.html

EDIT: Petition started, thanks to whomever suggested change.org!!!

http://www.change.org/petitions/toys-r-us-and-you-me-interactive-pull-the-cursing-baby-dolls-from-the-shelf

by on Nov. 20, 2011 at 1:13 PM
Replies (221-223):
norwgnwood
by Member on Feb. 1, 2012 at 12:45 PM

lol Nice! When my son says "peanuts" it sounds like "penis." Makes me giggle every time.

Quoting 3brown1blue:

My DD says "cock" instead of "clock" and she's only two...

Quoting norwgnwood:

When my son says bridge it sounds like bitch. I don't think I'm going to return him though.

3brown1blue
by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 1:16 PM
Lol what does help is that DD points to the clock above the kitchen table in the wall, so she's talking about it all through supper lol.

Quoting norwgnwood:

lol Nice! When my son says "peanuts" it sounds like "penis." Makes me giggle every time.

Quoting 3brown1blue:

My DD says "cock" instead of "clock" and she's only two...

Quoting norwgnwood:

When my son says bridge it sounds like bitch. I don't think I'm going to return him though.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JAYEDEEN
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 2:12 AM
I saw the doll and it cleary says "What now bitch?" I didn't buy it however it did get alot of play time by unbelieving parents.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)