Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

What's everyones Thanksgiving plans!?

Posted by on Nov. 23, 2011 at 7:19 AM
  • 11 Replies
Well!?! : )
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 23, 2011 at 7:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pammi86
by Pamela on Nov. 23, 2011 at 7:24 AM
1 mom liked this
I am hosting Thanksgiving for the first time this year! We got the new apartment, my mother is diabled so its very hard on her to do it and this way we can also invite my mother in law and her mom so everyone gets some time with Olivia! I am cooking a huge spread of food and pies! Everyone likes something different and nothing wrong with plenty of leftovers! My mom however is doing the turkey at her place bc I'm not too sure about the stove at my place yet and I haven't made one before! Def next year! I plan to make the pies tonight and again I haven't made too many pies bc my dh doesn't like pie! After dinner we plan to leave Olivia with my mother in law and start Black Friday shopping! To top off our holiday weekend we are going to wrap presents (since our tree is already up!) And take Olivia to see Santa! I can't wait! As much as I hate cold weather I love Thanksgiving and Christmas! Hope everyone else enjoys it and has a great Thanksgiving!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bluesgirl56
by on Nov. 23, 2011 at 8:38 AM
Finally I can post something. I'm going 2 my Aunts. She's a newly wed of 1+ yrs, her 2nd winter n Florida. Then my BFF's house a definite of every holiday or fam event. I will get 2 c her & all her fam including her children whom r my Godchildren, & grand God daughter. Thank you Lord! I'm so sorry I haven't figured out how 2 add my photo w this so called smart phone (I didn't say which brand hope that's ok) yet. LOL HAPPY THANKSGIVING 2 all!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bluesgirl56
by on Nov. 23, 2011 at 8:40 AM
Finally I can post something. I'm going 2 my Aunts. She's a newly wed of 1+ yrs, her 2nd winter n Florida. Then my BFF's house a definite of every holiday or fam event. I will get 2 c her & all her fam including her children whom r my Godchildren, & grand God daughter. Thank you Lord! I'm so sorry I haven't figured out how 2 add my photo w this so called smart phone (I didn't say which brand hope that's ok) yet. LOL HAPPY THANKSGIVING 2 all!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Nov. 23, 2011 at 9:02 AM

Hopefully staying home, eating and watching the Macy's parade...there may be an invite floating around.

LovelyLauren55
by on Nov. 23, 2011 at 9:03 AM

Nothing!!! No one in my family is doing ANYTHING! I am SO bummed!! :( And my kids wont even be home, its going to be a long boring day! :(

goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 23, 2011 at 9:29 AM

going to my moms tomorrow

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Nov. 23, 2011 at 12:20 PM

Nothing

mrsnoble2004
by ♥Arlene♥ on Nov. 23, 2011 at 4:06 PM

Up at 3 to smoke the ham..head to mil's house about 12:30 or 1.

pregers2011
by on Nov. 23, 2011 at 5:59 PM

Going to my sisters from noon to 330 and then going to fiance's grandmas from 4 to whenever.  I'm EXCITED!!!  I love the holidays.....especially since this is my daughters first thanksgiving!!!

splatz
by Sarah on Nov. 23, 2011 at 8:39 PM
Same. Minus baby is home with me. We were supposed to do something with Sam's family saturday. Now its looking like it will be canceled. Oh well..
I have never been a big Thanksgiving person anyways.

Quoting LovelyLauren55:

Nothing!!! No one in my family is doing ANYTHING! I am SO bummed!! :( And my kids wont even be home, its going to be a long boring day! :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)