Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom
I hate my family sometimes. They arent supportive at all. I ask for my sister to take one or both of my boys for a night..so I can catch up on sleep and have some peace and quiet. She said I got myself into this position. Yet a week ago she said she doesnt know how I do it.. single with depression..and with 2 young kids. Barely scraping by and in February facing homelessness. Wtf is wrong with my family?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 27, 2011 at 3:42 PM
Replies (11-12):
ZakkarysMom
by Gold Member on Nov. 27, 2011 at 10:29 PM
I told my mom I didnt want her in my life anymore. I rarely talk to my dad. I dont talk to my brother at all. My sister and I butt heads alot.

Quoting mrsnoble2004:

Well at least your family talks to you. Even when my mother lived 20 minutes from me she wouldn't visit and she only called when she wanted something.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cookinmommyof1
by Bronze Member on Nov. 28, 2011 at 9:51 AM
I don't really have friends anymore either. I didn't really have any in high school either. But the couple I do have live over an hour from me. Maybe look into a mommy and me group of some sort like MOPS.

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

LOL @ it got lost.. I dont really have any friends. I did back in high school but they have moved on...

Quoting cookinmommyof1:

I know how that goes. Lol. My son watched elmos kids faveorite songe from 9am to 5pm when daddy got home. At least now somehow the disc got lost (fist pump!) If you have a friend who also has kid(s) you could try something like you take hers for a night and she takes yours every now and then. That way you both win

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

OMG My son is yelling at me to watch the same movie we already watched 3 times today. im about to throw all of his movies in the trash.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)