Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Cyber Monday deals! Who's shopping today?

Posted by on Nov. 28, 2011 at 8:23 AM
  • 12 Replies

9 Cyber Monday Deals You Don't Want to Miss

Posted by Lindsay Ferrier
on Nov 27, 2011 

Flickr

Forget Black Friday -- Tomorrow is Cyber Monday and I'm already scoping out amazing online deals for the holidays.

I'll be covering the best of the best today and tomorrow. Want to get a head start on the action?

Click through and find out where to find the deepest discounts!

• Amazon.com is offering Cyber Monday deals all week long, starting TODAY! Check Amazon's Cyber Monday page often to find out what's been added to the list. You never know what you'll find!
  • Walmart also is already offering deep discounts on plenty of items, from Canon Rebel cameras to winter coats. I found two presents for my son on the site today, and one for myself! (Two seasons of The Tudors for $24? Girl, I was all over it!)
  • Kohls will be offering 20% off of everything on Cyber Monday, plus free shipping and you can earn $15 for every $50 you spend.
  • Build-a-Bear is offering eight different animals for eight dollars each. Squee!
  • Toys R Us is having its Cyber Monday sale right now, with up to 70% off many toys, and free shipping!
  • Sears has all kinds of great discounts on pretty much everything, now through midnight Monday night.
  • CVS is offering lots of Cyber Monday deals, starting at midnight tonight. AND you'll get an additional $15 off purchases of $60 or more, plus free shipping on orders over $50!
  • Best Buy is offering Cyber Monday deals today and tomorrow -- Deals are available online only!
  • Macy's is offering major Cyber Monday deals today and tomorrow, in every department. Macy's also will have new Cyber Buster deals every hour and free shipping on orders $75 and up with the code CYBER.

Check back on my blog tomorrow for even more major Cyber Monday deals!

by on Nov. 28, 2011 at 8:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom2gr8tgirls
by on Nov. 28, 2011 at 9:48 AM
I'm not doing any shopping but I'm offering Cyber Monday deals for my customers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 28, 2011 at 10:02 AM

Thanks for the great links!

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Nov. 28, 2011 at 11:21 AM

Thanks

Knightquester
by on Nov. 28, 2011 at 12:19 PM

The cyber deals are really nice.  I've been putting off getting my son a new pair of jeans until he was in the next size up all the way which just recently happened.  So I got two $30 pairs of jeans at Kohls (free shipping) and the 20% off for around $25... I'm happy :-)

splatz
by Sarah on Nov. 28, 2011 at 12:22 PM
2 moms liked this
I haven't found that many great deals. So probably no shopping for me!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsnoble2004
by ♥Arlene♥ on Nov. 28, 2011 at 12:48 PM

Probably not doing any shopping.

LovelyLauren55
by on Nov. 28, 2011 at 1:01 PM

I may check out Toys R Us, DD wants a guitar lol

princess_1983
by on Nov. 28, 2011 at 3:09 PM

I bought my son a new jacket from Kohl's for $19.

ballerina.2006
by on Nov. 28, 2011 at 3:43 PM

I got dh suit seperates for $16. I also added 2 pairs of jeans for myself, Levis and Wallflowers. My total was $42

Pammi86
by Pamela on Nov. 28, 2011 at 4:14 PM
Thanks for the info! I will def be checking this out after work! : )
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)