Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Cyber Monday deals! Who's shopping today?

Posted by   + Show Post

9 Cyber Monday Deals You Don't Want to Miss

Posted by Lindsay Ferrier
on Nov 27, 2011 

Forget Black Friday -- Tomorrow is Cyber Monday and I'm already scoping out amazing online deals for the holidays.

I'll be covering the best of the best today and tomorrow. Want to get a head start on the action?

Click through and find out where to find the deepest discounts!

• is offering Cyber Monday deals all week long, starting TODAY! Check Amazon's Cyber Monday page often to find out what's been added to the list. You never know what you'll find!
  • Walmart also is already offering deep discounts on plenty of items, from Canon Rebel cameras to winter coats. I found two presents for my son on the site today, and one for myself! (Two seasons of The Tudors for $24? Girl, I was all over it!)
  • Kohls will be offering 20% off of everything on Cyber Monday, plus free shipping and you can earn $15 for every $50 you spend.
  • Build-a-Bear is offering eight different animals for eight dollars each. Squee!
  • Toys R Us is having its Cyber Monday sale right now, with up to 70% off many toys, and free shipping!
  • Sears has all kinds of great discounts on pretty much everything, now through midnight Monday night.
  • CVS is offering lots of Cyber Monday deals, starting at midnight tonight. AND you'll get an additional $15 off purchases of $60 or more, plus free shipping on orders over $50!
  • Best Buy is offering Cyber Monday deals today and tomorrow -- Deals are available online only!
  • Macy's is offering major Cyber Monday deals today and tomorrow, in every department. Macy's also will have new Cyber Buster deals every hour and free shipping on orders $75 and up with the code CYBER.

Check back on my blog tomorrow for even more major Cyber Monday deals!

by on Nov. 28, 2011 at 8:23 AM
Replies (11-12):
by on Nov. 28, 2011 at 7:09 PM

I am really impressed by the quality of Robert Lambert products (they win awards, guaranteed, utterly unique combinations, best ingredients, etc).  If you give the gift of food, this destination is a winner.  It's affordable luxury and today they are offering a Cyber Monday gifts with purchase.  Go to Robert  There are especially wonderful selections on the specialty page. 

by on Nov. 28, 2011 at 10:18 PM

most of the deals online I've seen are at THE most 30% off. not hardley a deal IMO I can get a shopping pass a couple times a year better than that at my faveorite the closer we get to christmas, the deeper the discounts!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN