Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

tide influencer

Posted by on Nov. 29, 2011 at 7:37 PM
  • 7 Replies

Hey ladies! First i'd like to thank Cafemom and Tide for choosing me for this awesome influencer! I love tide and I love being able to test new products!  I have never used tide with bleach alternative before, and was very excited to try it out because i usually use my regular detergent and a bleach alternative additive.

I was so excited when i got my free tide coupon, i went strait to the store!  I think the black friday sales wiped out the store of everything, so there weren't many left to choose from, but i looked at the scu tags and noticed it comes in many different scents and options, which i appreciate because i like original scent.

here is the bottle i chose. I forgot to pick the HE kind (oops, dont tell my washer manufacturer lol)  I like that it came in original scent because i tend to have sensitive skin and have an especially sensitive nose to frangrance, so i prefer the plain clean scent. 

I decided to wash my towels. I dont really have stained items to wash as dd isn't too messy yet, and usually when she is i soak her items in cold water immediately to get the food out.  so my white towels it was.

the first load i did with my regular detergent. i do like my regular detergent and depend on it for good cleaning. i often have to add a bleach alternative to the load to feel like my towels are good and clean, shower and skin germs give me the heeby jeebies lol

this is the tide with bleach alternative load.  they smell wonderfully clean, not too frangrancy, which i loved! i also loved that i didn't have to add a second agent to my wash because the bleach alternative was already in the detergent. AWESOME! anything to help save time and money is a plus!

here is the comparison photo, the left is my regular detergent, right is the new tide with bleach alternative.  I know it is hard to tell but the tide with bleach alternative towel is alot brighter and appears much cleaner. 

Overall i would say the new tide with bleach alternative is a great option! i love that it replaces my regular detergent as well as the bleach alternative agent i usually have to add into the laundry, so two for the price of one! excellent! i also love that it comes in original scent, this i cannot stress enough, i really dislike all the frilly scents most things come in now and love that i can have the scent i like in a great cleaning agent! i would definately recomment this product to other moms.  It helps save time and money!

Thanks again cafemom and tide for choosing me for this awesome influencer! :)

by on Nov. 29, 2011 at 7:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 29, 2011 at 7:42 PM

I'm doing the same one. But I'm just gona post in the original thread. Were you asked to post in a different group? Or did you just want to share? I haven't used mine yet, just got it today =)

lillucky8
by Bronze Member on Nov. 29, 2011 at 7:44 PM

the msg i got from cafemom wanted the original post in home life, but i always post in my other groups also to get the word out about the products they let me be a part of testing. :)

goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 29, 2011 at 7:45 PM

Oh I see lol omg I thought I miss read the email. Ok I'm good lol

splatz
by Sarah on Nov. 29, 2011 at 7:49 PM
I still haven't gotten chosen for an influencer that actually went through. Boo!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 29, 2011 at 7:51 PM

This is my 1st 1. Interesting really since I've been making my own laundry soap for a while now.

mrsnoble2004
by ♥Arlene♥ on Nov. 29, 2011 at 8:16 PM

nice

mommy_2_be_2010
by Member on Nov. 29, 2011 at 8:19 PM
I'm doing the same challenge
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)