Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you allow this in your home?

Posted by on Nov. 30, 2011 at 8:16 AM
  • 51 Replies

I know someone who allows her husband and daughter co-sleep, though the child is 6 years old, or better. This someone sleeps on the couch and her son sleeps in his own bed in his own room. But, she lets her daughter sleep with her hubby. I don't think it's right, but that's just me. Any other opinions?

by on Nov. 30, 2011 at 8:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
merinasmommy
by Member on Nov. 30, 2011 at 8:18 AM
1 mom liked this
Ew!!!no not happening!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gardeningmom4
by on Nov. 30, 2011 at 8:23 AM

I don't know.I know if my daughter wanted to sleep next to her daddy I would have no problem with it and she is nine because I know she is safe with daddy.Is this an every night thing or just every now and then?

abmaddox1981
by Bronze Member on Nov. 30, 2011 at 8:25 AM
My dd is 9 and she sleeps in thebed with my husband sometimes after I get up for the day. He is not her father, and it doesn't bother me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaMcBride
by on Nov. 30, 2011 at 8:27 AM

It's been an every night thing since the child was born. This guy chased this someone from the time she was 15. He's been known to have other encounters with younger people, but not children this young, thus far. :/ It worries me.

Quoting Gardeningmom4:

I don't know.I know if my daughter wanted to sleep next to her daddy I would have no problem with it and she is nine because I know she is safe with daddy.Is this an every night thing or just every now and then?

MamaMcBride
by on Nov. 30, 2011 at 8:29 AM

It's an all night, every night thing. She doesn't sleep in her own bed at all. And, this said woman sleeps on the couch because she says it "give DS and DH more room in the bed."

Quoting abmaddox1981:

My dd is 9 and she sleeps in thebed with my husband sometimes after I get up for the day. He is not her father, and it doesn't bother me.

Gardeningmom4
by on Nov. 30, 2011 at 8:31 AM

Than I see red flags.It maybe he is grooming her for later.I think the mom needs to step in and put a stop to it and now.

Quoting MamaMcBride:

It's been an every night thing since the child was born. This guy chased this someone from the time she was 15. He's been known to have other encounters with younger people, but not children this young, thus far. :/ It worries me.

Quoting Gardeningmom4:

NCmommie1012
by on Nov. 30, 2011 at 8:32 AM
With this info, yes I would be concerned. Especially if mom sleeps on the couch every night

Quoting MamaMcBride:

Quoting Gardeningmom4:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aamy
by Bronze Member on Nov. 30, 2011 at 8:34 AM
No way, creepy. Sounds very inappropriate.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CowgirlMama0508
by Member on Nov. 30, 2011 at 8:34 AM
Totally agree with this!

Quoting NCmommie1012:

With this info, yes I would be concerned. Especially if mom sleeps on the couch every night

Quoting MamaMcBride:

Quoting Gardeningmom4:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvmybug
by Amanda on Nov. 30, 2011 at 8:35 AM

kinda weird....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)