Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

THE ULTIMATE XMAS DEBATE...

Poll

Question: Real or a fake tree???

Options:

Real

Fake

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 15

View Results

We have a 1 1/2 year old DS, and a 3 year old SD. REAL... OR FAKE TREE!?
We have only been married two years, a quarter of it he was deployed (including a xmas) so it's not like we have a ton of ornaments, and we don't really have a whole lot of money to be spending. We live in a smaller apartment, so we have no place to store a fake. One of us does not like the responsibility of the maintenance (the needles, the water, etc), but the other wants the REAL (not from a bottle or can) scent of a tree. There is a large corner of our living room opened up for a tree of any size. I just need some mommy opinions!!!
christmas tree

by on Dec. 1, 2011 at 10:11 PM
Replies (11-14):
Roxy_02
by on Dec. 2, 2011 at 6:29 AM

living in austraila i wish i could have a real one, tried but after three yrs and lots of  $$$$ it still died on me and didn't get over 3ft talll! (i dont have green thumbs)  Thinking of decorating our huge gum out front for our tree but will no doudt brake my neck doing so!!! so fake it is for my house!!!!

Tinkerbug85
by on Dec. 2, 2011 at 8:46 AM

We have a fake tree. After cleaning up after a 13 month old  DD and 2 month old DS, plus 2 dachshunds who shed their hair everywhere I really don't want to clean up from a tree as well. 

mfjers103
by on Dec. 2, 2011 at 8:49 AM

We're gunna go with a fake tree. DS is a lean, mean, crawling machine and is into EVERYTHING.. so is our dog, so I'd rather not deal with the hassle of a real tree.

jltplk25
by Gold Member on Dec. 2, 2011 at 8:52 AM
This. Lol.

Quoting wnsweet:

real is better fake is easier and safer

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN