Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not proud of this but have my reasons.

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:50 PM
  • 13 Replies
Ok i go thru my dhs cell phone texts. i dont trust him because he has been sexting girls for the past 2 yrs. Even sends photos. Well i just found out that last night he sexted A guy friend of mine (who is gay). They talked about them having sex and how..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JLC_mama
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:51 PM
to get me to do anal. I dont like anal sex but the guy told him to just do it. Now the guy and me have been friends since college and he treats me like his lil sis. why would he want him to do this, talk to my dh like that. And what do i do about my dh?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommaof2girls81
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:55 PM

you probably should sit him down and talk to him. If he is gay don't hold him back. I know its hard but let him be happy. && don't do anal if you don't like it. I hate it. So I understand. I just really hope things get better for you guys.

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:59 PM
7 moms liked this

Text him the divorce papers.

ArronNAdamMa
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:03 PM

id def have a talk with him and tell him how u feel and how u feel about him talking like this and all the sexting and how u don't like the anal, if he can't understand id be getting a divorce or spliting up hope things work out the way u want them too,good luck

AnastasiaKorsh
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:08 PM
1 mom liked this

sexting for the past TWO YEARS?! He'd be getting some divorce papers from me.

As far as your friend, I'd text him and ask to not to advice your husband on how to sodomize you when you're not comfortable with it.

splatz
by Sarah on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:34 PM
Hope you are able to get out of this toxic marriage soon..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lvmy3lilones
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:36 PM

OMG....i don't even know what to say about this...i bet your just completely disgusted....they were talking about THEM having sex??? with EACH OTHER?? geez....that's crazy...

mrsnoble2004
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:36 PM

If he's been sexting with other girls for 2 years and you knew about it and stayed it sounds like you've been taking it up the a$$ anyway. I'd serve him divorce papers before you end with some kind of disease from his indiscretions.

JLC_mama
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:54 PM
The girls he talk to live out of state and i talk to him about it and he said he would stop
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TKLuv
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:09 PM
Sounds like he needs to figure out what he wants!! Sexting is 100% unacceptable! Would he appreciate you treating him like that?? I wouldn't give him anymore chances after 2 years he probably thinks/knows he can get away with it. If you don't want him to leave, then I would suggest some major counseling for you both. And if your not comfortable with anything don't let him "just do it" married or not that's not ok.
Sorry you have to deal with this...hope you get things figured out for yourself.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)