Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

So moms, got a question for you.

Posted by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 8:27 AM
  • 30 Replies

I was watching a show yesterday with my fiance, and it was talking about prostitutes and strippers and how their family feels about it... One question that came up was .. As a mother would you support your daughters decision to be what she wants, even if that means a prostitute?  or something along those lines.. lol anyway , my fiance asked me if i would support my daughter and i said yea. Its her body, her life. If she got a disease or pregnant, it would be on her.  I would be there to support her if she needed it. Yes i would have my disagreements about it, but its not my body or my life so i have no control over what my daughter chooses to do. 

Would you support your daughter, even if she became a prostitute?

by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 8:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom2ljh
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 8:30 AM
If I had a daughter, no. I would be there for here but I would never be supportive of illegal practices.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsnoble2004
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 8:38 AM

I would support my daughter financially if it kept her from being a prostitute. But no I would not encourage illegal activies.

his_penguin
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 9:07 AM

Omg NO!  If she felt that was the only way she could be successful, I'd throw her into counseling asap.....or something!  No way.

mom2gr8tgirls
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 9:17 AM
Stripper, yeah I'd support her. Prostitution however is illegal so I would not support her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 5, 2011 at 10:54 AM

This

Quoting mrsnoble2004:

I would support my daughter financially if it kept her from being a prostitute. But no I would not encourage illegal activies.

LivinDeadGurl
So busy lately, I am damned near falling asleep sitting up. I think a nap is in order.
Yesterday at 3:54 PM
by Maranda on Dec. 5, 2011 at 9:26 PM

No. I am never supportive of illegal activity.

freshmom88
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 9:28 PM
No NEVER
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
merinasmommy
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 9:30 PM
This

Quoting mom2gr8tgirls:

Stripper, yeah I'd support her. Prostitution however is illegal so I would not support her.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyWeston
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 9:30 PM

This

Quoting mrsnoble2004:

GirlWithANikon
by Member on Dec. 5, 2011 at 9:32 PM
2 moms liked this

As a stripper, its legal I have no choice. I however will never support my children in breaking the law. But you know what no, I will not SUPPORT her as a stripper, I will however accept and love her anyway. But I won't support my kids poor self images. I will love them anyway, even if they are naked grinding on someones daddy for a dollar. Boy, would I be sad to know my kid is selling their body though. How precious and valuable she must find the thing to use it that way.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN