Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

So moms, got a question for you.

Posted by   + Show Post

I was watching a show yesterday with my fiance, and it was talking about prostitutes and strippers and how their family feels about it... One question that came up was .. As a mother would you support your daughters decision to be what she wants, even if that means a prostitute?  or something along those lines.. lol anyway , my fiance asked me if i would support my daughter and i said yea. Its her body, her life. If she got a disease or pregnant, it would be on her.  I would be there to support her if she needed it. Yes i would have my disagreements about it, but its not my body or my life so i have no control over what my daughter chooses to do. 

Would you support your daughter, even if she became a prostitute?

by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 8:27 AM
Replies (21-30):
MJDC
by on Dec. 6, 2011 at 9:51 AM
I don't think I would be support being a prostitute but a stripper I wouldn't have a problem with.
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Dec. 6, 2011 at 9:54 AM

Same for me.

Quoting goddess99:

This

Quoting mrsnoble2004:

I would support my daughter financially if it kept her from being a prostitute. But no I would not encourage illegal activies.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Dec. 6, 2011 at 10:42 AM

No way!!

boys2men2soon
by Member on Dec. 6, 2011 at 12:09 PM

I don't have a daughter.  But I would not support prostitution.

ummcarter
by on Dec. 6, 2011 at 6:01 PM

Modesty is import with us as well, I am a covering Muslim. That said people do make mistakes, sometimes AWEFUL ones. The only way to diswade someone you love is to show them there are other better options. Americans, like myself, tend to reject good advice if given in anger.  This is not to say that I wouldn''t be angry but being angry when trying to persued a person they are making a bad choice, especialy if their brain's aren't fully developed yet, say at 18 19 year old just isn't as effective.

Pammi86
by on Dec. 6, 2011 at 10:54 PM
I will always support my daughter. However I would never agree with her doing something like that and this is also why I will encourage her to get a education and go far.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aleta775
by on Dec. 6, 2011 at 11:34 PM

I wouldn't want to support her in doing anything illegal, but I would still love her. I probably would be supportive if she wanted to be a striper because that is not illegal if she is an adult.

Bluetick
by on Dec. 7, 2011 at 12:16 AM
Not a hooker but strippers yes they make good $$ and only dance i dpnt see a prob w that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
akiehl4
by on Dec. 8, 2011 at 3:10 PM

A stripper is a possibility, some women really enjoy doing that,  however,  if she felt the need to have sex for money (legally or illegally) I'd use any tactic I could think of to change her mind.

yourpassion
by on Dec. 8, 2011 at 3:17 PM

Quoting goddess99:

This

Quoting mrsnoble2004:

I would support my daughter financially if it kept her from being a prostitute. But no I would not encourage illegal activies.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN