Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

VENT!!!

Posted by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 1:40 PM
  • 4 Replies

What in the HELL is wrong with you fucking MOTHERS who let your children RUN RAMPID and be RUDE and HATEFUL to other kids, their parents, and YOU?!?!?!

I just dealt with a disgusting dental office, with nasty, dirty ass people.. and their rude ass kids!! One kid, had to be 8 years old was SPITTING on other kids.. his mom grabbed him and simply said "please dont spit", he jerked away and screamed at her!! I wanted to BEAT THIS SHIT OUT OF HIM!!!! On top of all the fucking idiots in the waiting room with me and DS2, who has a broken tooth and I am trying like crazy to find a dentist office to get him in, we just recently got new dental insurance and they couldnt "verify" that he was, in fact, covered.. WHAT?!?! here's his detal card, effective date 12-1-11.. as in, FOUR DAYS AGO!! So I walk out of there, frustrated at this place, the parents, the fucking kids, and now the dental insurance people..

I call them as soon as I get in the car.. the lady simply says to me "he is covered, and here's his member ID that the dental office will need.. if you need anything else, call me"

I called another dentist, frustrated, and they're like "we dont have an appointment until the first of the year" so I probably almost screamed at her "OMG! Can you PLEASE  tell me a pediatric dentist that you reccommend? My 3 yr old has a broken tooth and I cannot find a place worth taking him to! I wasted my entire morning at some gross place with rampid children spitting on people.. and OMG!!!" and she goes "hold please.."

They got me in at 2pm.

Wish.Me.Luck!! and god help the idiots around me today!!

by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 1:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 5, 2011 at 1:46 PM

Good Luck!!

foxymomof4
by Member on Dec. 5, 2011 at 1:55 PM
1 mom liked this
I know what you mean:) that's why my kids go to private doctors when we decided to drop gov. Insurance and was looking for good Dr's I will look at the adress and make sure they didn't take Medicaid or Medicare. Some of this people don't even care that their kids are bring slobs and nasty and when I mean "this people" I don't mean Poor people I mean people who have no manners and have no class.GOOD LUCK!
IWannaLoveAgain
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 2:01 PM

look, this is not a dig at all "poor" people in general, but lets face it.. the majority of the people who live in poverty, live that way because they have no damn sense, no damn class, and no damn manners. I've lived around people my entire life who are "poor" and i dont know many of them who got out of it.. its a way of life. anyway, i dont even think the gross kids had me so fucked up.. ,it was the rude ones who's parents sat there reading a magazine while their kids terrorized others! i wouldnt even let DS2 get down because I was afraid i'd end up going off on some parent who's kid was being an ass to him!

Quoting foxymomof4:

I know what you mean:) that's why my kids go to private doctors when we decided to drop gov. Insurance and was looking for good Dr's I will look at the adress and make sure they didn't take Medicaid or Medicare. Some of this people don't even care that their kids are bring slobs and nasty and when I mean "this people" I don't mean Poor people I mean people who have no manners and have no class.GOOD LUCK!

foxymomof4
by Member on Dec. 5, 2011 at 2:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting IWannaLoveAgain:

Actual: 2:44 PM
Is not a bad thing to be poor but even if you are or we are we still need to teach our kids manners and not let them run like crazy just so we don't have to deal with themz.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)