Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

While taking Connor (3rd grader) to school this morning:

Me: Connor, what special do you have today?

Connor: Art!

Me: What project are you working on?

Connor: Well, we're supposed to pick  a famous artist and recreate one of his paintings.

Me: Who did you pick?

Connor: Well, I was gonna do Vincent VanGogh, but none of his stuff is any good. So I don't know.

I'm divorced mommy of three and there are no "baby daddies". I'm a staunch right wing republican and a professional cosmetologist (hair, nails, makeup etc) working my tail off to make my own way in this world. I breastfed my kids and rewarded myself with a boob job to put back what the breastfeeding fairy took away. I believe in tough love, rules, boundaries, discipline and follow through. My kids do not rule the roost. They say yes ma'am, no ma'am, yes please and no thank you. Because of the values and respect that I've taught them, other people don't mind being around them. I spanked my kids just like my mom spanked me and we've all turned out fine. We're a hard playin', fun lovin' family. This is me, take it or leave it.

by on Dec. 6, 2011 at 9:47 AM
Replies (11-13):
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Dec. 6, 2011 at 10:24 AM

That's cute.

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 6, 2011 at 1:14 PM

lol

mom2gr8tgirls
by Gold Member on Dec. 7, 2011 at 12:31 AM
My favorite is Almond Branches in Bloom. Starry Night Over the Rhone is also pretty.

Ps...your child is hilarious! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)