Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

im new and i need advise.

Posted by   + Show Post

hello. my name is linda. i have a 23 month old son and i am pregnant with another boy. im having a few issues at home, with the pregnancy, and with my son. really wanting someone to talk to. someone to offer helpful advise too.

by on Dec. 7, 2011 at 5:07 PM
Replies (11-13):
LindaDaugaard
by on Dec. 8, 2011 at 11:28 AM

thank you all for the help and support. my problems consist of a mixture of things going on in life right now. my husband's job just moved him 800 miles from where we used to live, and well.... to a place where i have nothing at all. no family no friends, no transportation. my husband on the other hand.... well he is from here. his parents and siblings live 2 houses down and his old friends are still around. and of course he goes to work. on top of that, the house he got us is one that i just dont like. for many reasons. then there is my 2 year old son who is... well.... a two year old boy. and im 8 months pregnant. so yeah ive considered the fact that all this may be hormonal... but i dont really think thats the case anymore. ive also been diagnosed with depression,insomnia, and a bunch of things that leave me in a bunch of pain. back and hip pain mostly. things are just real hard on me these days. in more ways than one. and im starting to believe its effecting the way i treat my son. i dont beat him or whatever... but i have very little patiance and yell at him a lot. i dont know what  to do or think about any of it. i need help and support..... and a lot of it.

jennifermassey
by on Dec. 8, 2011 at 2:30 PM

I have been trying t get pregnent with my new husband for a year nw. I use t pray every night abut it. I am 24 and my husband is 49. I wuld like t give him and i a family before it is too late. I want himm t be ablwe t see our child grw up. Today i tk a pregnecy test and it came up positive but the second line was extremely light i culd barely see it but it was their. I g to the doctor tomorrow to take a blood test and a urine stick test. what if they show up that it is a false pregnency?

Lovemybaby42310
by on Dec. 9, 2011 at 12:45 AM

@ Linda, that has got to be super hard, being so far away from everything your used to. I think youll learn to love CM. Everyone here has lots of advice, and sometimes its theraputic to help other with their issues too so that might help you also. Have you talked to your husband about how you feel about everything? And when it comes to being impatient with the lil one, just learn that sometimes its Mommy who needs to take a time out. It might sound mean, but sometimes i get so fustrated with mine (18months) that i just cant take it and i wish he had an "off" switch, so ill take him and put in his crib (him screaming non stop even though ive done everything i can to make him happy) and ill go sit outside (the only place where i cant hear him cry) untill i dont feel like screaming at him anymore(usually around 10 min.). When i come back in he is usually still crabby and screaming but im more calm so it makes it easier to get him calmed down.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)