Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Been a busy day so far

Posted by on Dec. 13, 2011 at 11:48 AM
  • 8 Replies

I got up at 7:20am and got in the shower, got my 3 and half year old son up and dressed and ready for preschool. Fed 3 kids breakfast while sending out a 7 year old boy to school. Then i watch a little bit of Cooking with Amy and decide i should go and finsh my laundry i started that my 14month old helped me with.  I also wrapped my neices and my cousin Madisons xmas presents since they are done, and thinking about doing my son's godfathers daughters present when the kids go down for a nap.

I give my 14month old son a bagel for a snack while i get my stuff on to get ready to head out to the preschool to go get my son and his buddy. Get there, give his teacher the xmas presents for her and the classmate he is going to give it to. then we head home. Get home and both boys asked if they could play outside on the swing set for a little bit. I said yes, so they are playing on the swing set until i call them in, then once in they can watch some cartoons and around 12 i can make lunch for every one.

Once lunch is done, we will have potty break, and then read one or 2 stories before we head upstairs for a nap. While they are on nap time i am going to do my dishes, fold my laundry and watch one episode of secert life of the American teenager, then once that is done watch the Show on tv called the Doctors. Then my husband comes home and he takes a nap, and around 3pm i get all three kids up, give snacks and drinks. After snacks and drinks it's play time or they can watch tv. then the kids i watch mom comes to get them at 3:30pm or if not i take them home at 4pm. In the mist i got to make dinner and do the dishes and get ready to head to my sons preschool for coco and Cookies and show off all the projects the kids did for xmas this year. Then come home, get kids in bath, ready for bed and tuck them in.  then my husband and i can take a relaxing shower together before we watch the show on netflix called I shouldn't be alive.

by on Dec. 13, 2011 at 11:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mrsnoble2004
by on Dec. 13, 2011 at 12:18 PM

You're making me tired. lol

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Dec. 13, 2011 at 12:56 PM

Busy, Busy...the shower and movie part sound relaxing.

USAFamily
by on Dec. 13, 2011 at 1:42 PM

That pretty much sounds right -except for me and the hubster in the shower lol.

I got up at 6, made breakfast and got my oldest ready for school and my youngest dressed too. Left the house at about 7:20, dropped Odd off, went to starbucks, then to the Dr. for ydd. That appt went until 9:15ish, then we came home and I put some stuff online to sell. I left the house again at 10, went grocery shopping, and filled my tank. Then I met another mom who bought some clothes off me. Then I got lunch and now we are home (I put all the groceries away).

I really need to do my dishes, fold some laundry and start another load.

Then at 245 I go get dd from school and go to another families house to watch all 5 kids :| Come home, cook, bathe kids, put them to bed, then it's grown up time.

All in a days work huh.

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 13, 2011 at 1:48 PM

Sounds like you got a great schedule going. By any chance do you live in WI or MI?

2boysyahoo.com
by on Dec. 13, 2011 at 1:53 PM

I live in WI, Mantiwoc county actually

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 13, 2011 at 2:06 PM

I figured. I didn't think Cooking with Amy was a national thing =)

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 13, 2011 at 2:06 PM

I live in Upper MI

jltplk25
by Gold Member on Dec. 13, 2011 at 3:24 PM
Reading this reminded me I was supposed to send a book to school with Landon for his winter party...oops!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN