Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom
What do you consider cheating?

I'm asking this because I found some messages between my dh and another chick. They were saying how their lives would be so much better if they were together, and that they loved eaxh other and always have loved each other. There was also a lot of talk about sex and stuff. He's denied getting physical wih her. He had known her and dated her right before meeting me 4yrs ago.

I'm considering this emotional rendezvous between them an emotional affair and heating. Am I over reacting or should I just get over it?

I knew someone else was in the.picture because he never wanted to touch me, kiss me, hardly said he loved me, had an excuse for everyhig, and hardly paid attention to me or our DDs..

I'm at a loss of what to do... I want to forgive him, but niw my self esteem is even lower than what it was, my trust is broken, and I keep hinking about her.. ugh..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 13, 2011 at 1:02 PM
Replies (21-22):
splatz
by Sarah on Dec. 13, 2011 at 8:21 PM
That's emotional cheating, IMO.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Soccermom9810
by on Dec. 14, 2011 at 9:42 AM
Me too

Quoting USAFamily:

I *personally* would consider what he is doing cheating. And I am pretty certain I wouldn't stick around if he has a relationship like that with another woman.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN