Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Diabetes Test *Updated with Results!* *UPDATED AGAIN WITH BAD NEWS*

Ugh, I had to fast all morning, and then drink 10 oz of that glucose drink!  I get my blood drawn soon but I feel like CRAP now, ty.  And I don't get to eat until after my whole appt. is done at 3.  YUCK.

So they finally called me back to let me know it all looks good.  Thank goodness!  But I am getting anemic, so here's to iron pills...

BAD NEWS: Got a call from my OB, he fired his frickin nurse.  She had my test results mixed up with someone else!  So I'm not anemic, but I did have a bad diabetes test.  I have to go take the three hour one next week, and holy crap I just don't want it to go bad b/c I'm under enough stress and medical issues as it flippin' is!  Do I really need diabetes, as well?  REALLY!?!  I was in perfect health until I got pregnant!  That's WHY we chose now to have our second child.  GRRRR  and now i've been off and on partial and full bedrest, had a blood clot, got diagnosed with a stupid blood/metabolic disorder, have a hernia on the left side that hurts so bad...  I'm doing everything right, and nothing is going well!  Just 3 more months to go...

fml

by on Dec. 13, 2011 at 2:55 PM
Replies (11-16):
MarchBaby132012
by on Dec. 13, 2011 at 10:43 PM

Oh I hated that test. I was so sick the whole three hours and was shaking afterwards. Thank God the results were ok

Lisa_2900
by on Dec. 13, 2011 at 11:10 PM

Hope everything turns out good for you

splatz
by Sarah on Dec. 13, 2011 at 11:40 PM
The GD test is no fun! I can't even imagine having to go 3 hours, 1 was bad enough. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Janet
by Ruby Member on Dec. 14, 2011 at 7:28 AM

Glad it's all over for you mama, I hate those tests too.

mrsnoble2004
by ♥Arlene♥ on Dec. 14, 2011 at 11:30 AM

Bump for Results

Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Member on Dec. 14, 2011 at 11:32 AM

Ty.  I'm still waiting for them to call me back with those results.  He said he'd have the results this morning, but I might not get a call until afternoon when his day opens up some.

Quoting mrsnoble2004:

Bump for Results

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)