Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

would you stay with the perfectly priced place or pay more for something bigger?

Posted by on Dec. 13, 2011 at 5:40 PM
  • 7 Replies
Example: right now its 4 humans, and 2 pets staying in my apartment thats 2bedroom 1bathroom, 550 sq. Ft. We pay $695 a month in rent with everything including directv included. This works for us FINANCIALLY but badly room and space wise. Because theres no outdoor space for the dogs other than me chugging both down the stairs and around to the back only to poop and pee.

I found an EXACT place in texas where we're moving too. Thats same price including everything other than cable, still 2/1 but its 858 sq. Ft. still no outdoor space for the dogs. But hopefully we get a first floor apt. So itll be easier for me to take them to poop and pee w/o taking the kiddos.

Would you settle for that place or pay more plus seperate utilities and get a bigger place?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 13, 2011 at 5:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mrsnoble2004
by ♥Arlene♥ on Dec. 13, 2011 at 6:42 PM

I would look and see if I could find something else but keep the first place in mind.

jltplk25
by Gold Member on Dec. 13, 2011 at 7:20 PM
This. We are in a 2 bedroom house with four people, no pets. I want a bigger place so bad!

Quoting mrsnoble2004:

I would look and see if I could find something else but keep the first place in mind.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jmomof6
by on Dec. 13, 2011 at 7:39 PM

I give you HUGE credit. How do you do it? 4 people and one bathroom.  We are always complaining at my house and we have 4 bathrooms.  I say go bigger.  You always need space and more space as the kids get older. 

BellaMama7
by on Dec. 13, 2011 at 7:45 PM

Do what works for you guys, Especially financially thats a big deal, well at least for me. Anyhow id keep looking, id definitely keep the dogs in mind though because a little yard would be nice..

USAFamily
by on Dec. 13, 2011 at 7:48 PM

I would get what I could afford- I would also cut out extras like cable and internet to fit my families lifestyle.

splatz
by Sarah on Dec. 13, 2011 at 8:01 PM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 13, 2011 at 8:39 PM

I would try for bigger.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)