Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Have you done anything Christmasy today?

Posted by   + Show Post

I was in the hospital on the 16th of this month so I am taking it easy, drinking coffee, and thinking about doing some Christmas shopping.  I mailed Christmas cards and letters yesterday to family members and talked to my ex-husband and yes, we get along great these days.  Time changes people I think.  What about you?

by on Dec. 18, 2011 at 10:51 AM
Replies (11-15):
USAFamily
by on Dec. 18, 2011 at 6:51 PM

:( So sorry about your hospital stay!! Nothing like that to put you in the spirit! :|

We went to church and have Christmas music playing all the time! In a few minutes we are heading to the store to find a suitable (according to my 6 yo) decoration for our lawn :)

Pammi86
by Pamela on Dec. 18, 2011 at 10:51 PM
Yep! We just got back awhile ago from seeing lights! : )
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Catrin2009
by on Dec. 20, 2011 at 1:30 AM

Last night we went out and looked at lights. Today I went over to my Grandma's and baked sugar cookies with her. I made some of my own but there is something about Grandma's fresh made cookies lol.

littleladiesx3
by on Dec. 20, 2011 at 1:50 AM

put up a tree :) our landlady lent us one big enough we can see it past all the presents Santa and his st. bernard brought us. i'm finally getting excited and less stressed now that we have the tree - I feel like I"m really giving my kids a Christmas even though we're going to my moms...I'm going to try to make some p ecan pie and practice making cranberry sauce on wednesday before we go to my moms...

My dd's school randomly picks five families a year. they brought us like ten presents each and some food too; I'm very grateful. Our landlady also gave the girls some moonsand and playdough, I let them open it and play with it tonight.we put up some santa stickies on the windows and drank some hot chocolate.

I'm also grateful that everyone is already accepting our baby girl as a person she has like 6 presents under the tree and she's not even born yet! lucky girl...she is coming and she's coming soon though...walked a block today and ended up having a two hr nap lmao...

lightning918
by on Dec. 20, 2011 at 2:29 AM
Does plugging in the Christmas tree count?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN