Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

epidural

Posted by on Dec. 19, 2011 at 12:36 AM
  • 25 Replies
who had a epidural? Do u have back problems? Wit my big girls i had the lower backaches but this time Ive been getting pains like pinch nerve pains since the lastwk.........i can scratch my upper bk by my shoulder and ita send a pain down my spine.....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 19, 2011 at 12:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Missleelee89
by on Dec. 19, 2011 at 12:37 AM
I had an epidural... I sat crooked so they had to try to get it in four times... I walk, sit stand just fine.. every now again maybe I may have a little bit of pain... But nothing excruciating...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jaiya20
by on Dec. 19, 2011 at 1:28 AM
yea tha pain isnt horrible but definitly uncomfortable....jus slightly sharp and tingly...............but the back pains ive had over the years gets bad.......but i also pulld a muscle 3yrs ago so that made it worse.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MOMMY2ACR
by on Dec. 19, 2011 at 1:44 AM
I had one. I guess a nerve in my arm got messed up bc I couldn't get my arm to move how I wanted it to but it went away after abt 3 months
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 19, 2011 at 10:13 AM

I had 1. Didn't have anymore problems than I already had.

jeo17
by on Dec. 19, 2011 at 10:20 AM

i had 3 with my first 8 years ago. one with my second 3 n half years ago, my third 6 months ago was the hardest the woman who did it hurt me bad then a man did second one n i was better..all i had after all of them was itching no back pain that i can remember.. 

OliviasMommy611
by on Dec. 19, 2011 at 10:46 AM
I had one, no problems.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stormystar15
by on Dec. 19, 2011 at 10:51 AM
I had one and they had to have hit a nerve or something because anytime i pick up anything thats over 5lbs sometimes my legs will go numb/tingly/hurting for a few mins. and ill have to sit down and once those feelings go away im good and can pivk whatever it was back up and go on about what i was doing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sonnyswoman75
by on Dec. 19, 2011 at 10:52 AM
I had an epidural and my back has never been the same
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Bronze Member on Dec. 19, 2011 at 10:54 AM

I had one, it went in perfect and no problems after.  I was up and walking as soon as DS came out and I was cleaned up (felt like no time at all, was probably closer to 20 mins.)  Never got the headache, no extra pains.

I also had my son at a top notch hospital and didn't allow students to perform procedures on me.  So maybe I lucked out and had the guy who'd placed a billion epidurals in his career.  lol

If it persists, I'd go back to the doc just to make sure everything is fine.

jltplk25
by on Dec. 19, 2011 at 11:05 AM
I've had 2. My back always aches in the place where I had them. Other than that I've not had any issues.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN