Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

epidural

Posted by on Dec. 19, 2011 at 12:36 AM
  • 25 Replies
who had a epidural? Do u have back problems? Wit my big girls i had the lower backaches but this time Ive been getting pains like pinch nerve pains since the lastwk.........i can scratch my upper bk by my shoulder and ita send a pain down my spine.....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 19, 2011 at 12:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Missleelee89
by on Dec. 19, 2011 at 12:37 AM
I had an epidural... I sat crooked so they had to try to get it in four times... I walk, sit stand just fine.. every now again maybe I may have a little bit of pain... But nothing excruciating...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jaiya20
by on Dec. 19, 2011 at 1:28 AM
yea tha pain isnt horrible but definitly uncomfortable....jus slightly sharp and tingly...............but the back pains ive had over the years gets bad.......but i also pulld a muscle 3yrs ago so that made it worse.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MOMMY2ACR
by on Dec. 19, 2011 at 1:44 AM
I had one. I guess a nerve in my arm got messed up bc I couldn't get my arm to move how I wanted it to but it went away after abt 3 months
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 19, 2011 at 10:13 AM

I had 1. Didn't have anymore problems than I already had.

jeo17
by on Dec. 19, 2011 at 10:20 AM

i had 3 with my first 8 years ago. one with my second 3 n half years ago, my third 6 months ago was the hardest the woman who did it hurt me bad then a man did second one n i was better..all i had after all of them was itching no back pain that i can remember.. 

OliviasMommy611
by on Dec. 19, 2011 at 10:46 AM
I had one, no problems.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stormystar15
by on Dec. 19, 2011 at 10:51 AM
I had one and they had to have hit a nerve or something because anytime i pick up anything thats over 5lbs sometimes my legs will go numb/tingly/hurting for a few mins. and ill have to sit down and once those feelings go away im good and can pivk whatever it was back up and go on about what i was doing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sonnyswoman75
by Member on Dec. 19, 2011 at 10:52 AM
I had an epidural and my back has never been the same
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Bronze Member on Dec. 19, 2011 at 10:54 AM

I had one, it went in perfect and no problems after.  I was up and walking as soon as DS came out and I was cleaned up (felt like no time at all, was probably closer to 20 mins.)  Never got the headache, no extra pains.

I also had my son at a top notch hospital and didn't allow students to perform procedures on me.  So maybe I lucked out and had the guy who'd placed a billion epidurals in his career.  lol

If it persists, I'd go back to the doc just to make sure everything is fine.

jltplk25
by Gold Member on Dec. 19, 2011 at 11:05 AM
I've had 2. My back always aches in the place where I had them. Other than that I've not had any issues.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)