Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's marriage.

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2011 at 1:19 AM
  • 3 Replies

So we were watching Jeff Dunham earlier.

And the one puppet tried explaining what marriage ment to him.

So what does marriage mean to you ladies?

To me, it's that person who makes you feel good about yourself, loves you for you, doesn't care how you look, how often you put out.

Who is your best friend, gives you those butterflies every single time you look or think about that person.And when you miss that person when they are away.

And this is gonna sound stupid, but makes you all hot and wet just by the way they look at you.

by on Dec. 20, 2011 at 1:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
bradysmom04015
by on Dec. 20, 2011 at 1:25 AM

Aww, love your post! A lot of what you said goes for me. My husband is my best friend, he is always there for me, and our family. He puts family first (well, maybe not my side of crazies!), is the best father in the world. He makes me laugh when I don't even want to, makes me feel like I am beautiful, treats me like an equal. He loves that I am a SAHM, and wanted that, and still will come home and help me if I have had a bad day. He never makes me feel bad for having a bad day, and knows every little thing that can make me happy. He is my everything!

candimalice
by on Dec. 20, 2011 at 3:09 AM
Id say a lot of the same, its being with your best friend, the person you are most comfy with, the one who knows you the best, and the one you can't live with out, the one you disire, need, and yern for, your other half, so marriage is what makes you whole, what completes you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 20, 2011 at 12:28 PM

Marriage to me is being with the person who melts your heart, who puts you above themselves, who has your back no matter what, and has your hand to hold forever.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)