Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom
Is anyone planning a trip to take a summer vacation yet? Two years ago my dh and I went to Wilmington, NC and LOVED it! I want to take our dd there but she will only be a year in May so I figure next years better! We are trying to plan a trip with tax money but we have to buy a washer/dryer set and start a savings! I was thinking cheap this year and well last year I was prego so no trip then! There's a Wildlife Safari about 4/5 hours away in Springfield, MO! I was thinking Olivia might enjoy that bc if we go in June she will be a year and is alert enough to enjoy it! I was also going to try to find a water park near by bc she loves to be in the water! What do you guys think!? I know its not the best trip ever but its on the cheaper side and what we can afford! I think it will just be nice to get away and I was also thinking we could spend a few days in Branson or Osage Beach too on the way back! : )
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 29, 2011 at 8:12 AM
Replies (21-24):
Janet
by Ruby Member on Dec. 31, 2011 at 5:01 PM

I LOVE Universal!! Have you been there before?

Quoting nana9106:

Not really a summer vacation...more like spring. We are going to Universal Orlando in March. I am super excited!!

Janet
by Ruby Member on Dec. 31, 2011 at 5:12 PM

I think you and the baby will have a fun time. We won't be going anywhere this year. We don't have the funds for it.

nana9106
by on Dec. 31, 2011 at 5:14 PM
We went to Disney years ago but not Universal. I can hardly wait!

Quoting Janet:

I LOVE Universal!! Have you been there before?

Quoting nana9106:

Not really a summer vacation...more like spring. We are going to Universal Orlando in March. I am super excited!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsnoble2004
by on Dec. 31, 2011 at 6:32 PM

Our next vacation is not due for another year or two and it will depend on if we can find a dog sitter or not.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN