Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

plz help need to know wats goin on with me

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2011 at 9:53 AM
  • 7 Replies
I had my mirena iud removed after 5years on nov.7th.had light spotting the day after and haven't had a period or anything happen ever since and its going on 3months already.at first i thought i could be pregnant took numorus test and we're all negative.me and my hubby are trying for a baby and getting stressful.how soon can you get pregnant after and when do you get your period back?am l just not eating right?how long do i have to wait?so many guestions just need answers plz....
by on Dec. 31, 2011 at 9:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MeGirl04049
by on Dec. 31, 2011 at 10:21 AM

the only thing I found was that 8 out of 10 women get pregnant within the first year after having it removed.  As far as the period goes my sister in law had one and it was months before she hada period. If your not having a period yet Im assuming your not ovulating yet therefore you wont get pregnant until you start menutsrating. BUT I am not a doctor so I would contact your doctor and ask him these questions. Im sure you could even just ask the nurse on the phone if you dont want to set an appointment to go in.  Good luck

LovelyLauren55
by on Dec. 31, 2011 at 10:28 AM
I'm not familiar with mirena, but with the shot, It took me 7 mths to get my period back, but didn't get pregnant til june
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 31, 2011 at 3:06 PM

Here's a BUMP

I have no idea.

splatz
by Sarah on Dec. 31, 2011 at 3:09 PM
I would assume it will take a little while for your body to get back to normal. Just give it some time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsnoble2004
by ♥Arlene♥ on Dec. 31, 2011 at 6:47 PM

It will probably just take time to adjust to it being gone but if you are worried there is no shame in getting checked out by a doctor to ease your mind.

Pammi86
by Pamela on Dec. 31, 2011 at 10:33 PM
Sorry never had it! I would talk to your dr!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
strungoutmom
by on Jan. 1, 2012 at 2:54 PM

give your body a chance to recover from having the IUD in your system for so long.  It does not realize its out yet.  And Stress will definately not help you in getting pregnant.  If you are really worried make an appt as soon as you can and just tell your DR.what  you are feeling, and let them check and make sure things are fine. 

Just relax and I know its hard to do, and it will come

deana

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)