Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Today I went through my fiance's phone and found a picture of my sisters boobs on his phone. I was pissed and flipped out. I know for a fact that she didn't send it to him. He took the video from my phone, sent it to himself and took a screenshot of where she flashes her boobs. I asked him why he has it. At first he tried blaming me and saying that I wasn't nice to him when I was pregnant and after and that I drove him to do it. He said I didn't give him the nice experience of pregnancy because I was always mad at him. I was mad at him because he talked to two different girls during my pregnancy and then he talked to another one after. He then said he had it because he wanted to see what her nipples look like. Im so freaking mad. My plan is to wait till February when he gets his taxes, take half and leave his ass. Do you think that's a good plan? We do have a baby together. He says if I leave he going to take me to court for full custody of our child. I want joint but he don't want that. He says that he will win because he going to tell them how my mom and sister was with my first child, and that I will lose both kids. If he does that im going to tell them that my sister was only 16 when that video was taken. He's 24 now. Sorry just had to vent. Any advice would be welcomed. I went through his phone because he said that he had deleted the stuff from his single days. I didn't think he did, I was right he didn't, so I deleted it for him.

by on Dec. 31, 2011 at 8:24 PM
Replies (11-12):
mom2gr8tgirls
by Gold Member on Jan. 1, 2012 at 4:19 PM
He sounds like a huge d-bag. I'd just get the hell out now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LACHESIS
by on Jan. 1, 2012 at 6:19 PM

Wow. :( Sorry but he sounds like he is really immature.  In fact the pervert and he should be in prison.  It doesn't sound like he holds you or your child in very high esteem.

I am not even sure I would wait for taxes. What a creep.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)