Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Please help?

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2012 at 10:16 AM
  • 12 Replies

I dont know who I can go to about this but let me explain..... We know this family that has a bit of a problem, there mother is now into drugs and I feel bad for the kids the oldest DD is friends with our DD. So anyway on her facebook page on Friday or Saturday not real sure the mother was getting a tattoo well as she was getting it done she video taped herself well low and behold she leaned over and snorted up you could hear it. I feel so bad for those kids but I dont know what to do. Any advise please

by on Jan. 1, 2012 at 10:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sweet_Faith
by on Jan. 1, 2012 at 10:18 AM

Call the police and CPS, those children need not be around that stupid nonsense!

pamom4kids
by on Jan. 1, 2012 at 10:21 AM

thank you I do think that the CPS is involved not real sure! 

Quoting Sweet_Faith:

Call the police and CPS, those children need not be around that stupid nonsense!

Sweet_Faith
by on Jan. 1, 2012 at 10:22 AM

You're welcome, is there any way to make sure they are? I hate seeing stuff like this when it comes to children, they deserve to be happy in a safe and loving environment and this just isn't it.

Quoting pamom4kids:

Quoting Sweet_Faith:

pamom4kids
by on Jan. 1, 2012 at 10:39 AM

Yeah I am the same way. I dont know that is what i am trying to find out. She is crazy thats all I know lol!

Quoting Sweet_Faith:

You're welcome, is there any way to make sure they are? I hate seeing stuff like this when it comes to children, they deserve to be happy in a safe and loving environment and this just isn't it.

Quoting pamom4kids:

Quoting Sweet_Faith:

Sweet_Faith
by on Jan. 1, 2012 at 10:42 AM
1 mom liked this

The  those children need to be taken away from her immediately! People do crazy things when they're all strung out on drugs. Please keep us posted and let us know what happens, I'll keep these children in my prayers.

Quoting pamom4kids:

Yeah I am the same way. I dont know that is what i am trying to find out. She is crazy thats all I know lol!

Quoting Sweet_Faith:

Quoting pamom4kids:

Quoting Sweet_Faith:

splatz
by Sarah on Jan. 1, 2012 at 10:47 AM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovingmommywife
by on Jan. 1, 2012 at 10:52 AM

Quoting Sweet_Faith:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
strungoutmom
by on Jan. 1, 2012 at 11:31 AM
Is there
strungoutmom
by on Jan. 1, 2012 at 11:35 AM
Is there a way u can call a family member for the kids. I am sure the older ones would know how to get ahold of someone. U can call your cps office to see if someone is looking into the home or has the case. I would save the video and show it to the police or cps.
jltplk25
by Gold Member on Jan. 1, 2012 at 2:48 PM
Call the police department and request a well child check. If there's sign of neglect, drug use, abuse, etc they will file a report with CPS.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN