Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Well yes momma got tipsy!! :)

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2012 at 11:44 AM
  • 16 Replies
So I never go out or do anything. I'm a sahm to my 20 month old and my 3 month. So last night I let them go to my cousins house to play with her kids and stay the night. I'm 22 an married. I sat at home with my husband and our neighbors and drank. Didnt drive anywhere or anything. Now someone is calling me a bad mom for not spending it with my kids. Really??!!! I'm with my kids 24/7 and never go out and do anything. My kids only stay the night with my cousin or mom. If they couldn't watch them I don't just find a random babysitter. So anyways I hope everyone enjoyed bringing in the new year!! :) I know I did!! Getting ready to go pick up my little angels. ( even though my dd is gonna throw a fit because she loves playing) lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 1, 2012 at 11:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LivinDeadGurl
Sick and tired. Literally.
Today at 12:58 PM
by Maranda on Jan. 1, 2012 at 12:28 PM

People will always find a reason to call someone a bad mom. I wouldn't pay them any mind. Every mom deserves some time away.

Kristin42010
by on Jan. 1, 2012 at 12:41 PM
I've gone out twice since my ds has been here. Once I was the dd and didn't drink. So I needed a little time with dh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
justme91755
by on Jan. 1, 2012 at 12:47 PM

Sometimes spending time away form your child(ren) makes you a better Mom.  Every job needs a little time off.  You were responsible and safe and your child(ren) were having a good time.  Don't listen to the bad mouthers

Kristin42010
by on Jan. 1, 2012 at 12:50 PM
Thank you. I really try hard to be a good mom. Sometimes it can be challenging
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jan. 1, 2012 at 1:12 PM

Glad that you had fun.

splatz
by Sarah on Jan. 1, 2012 at 1:45 PM
Fun! I wish I had someone to watch dd. SO and I haven't had a date since awhile before our 15 month old was born.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pammi86
by Pamela on Jan. 1, 2012 at 2:22 PM
I stayed in with my dh and dd bc this was her first new years! But there's nothing wrong with a little you time!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jltplk25
by Gold Member on Jan. 1, 2012 at 2:43 PM
Glad you had fun!! People will always find something to complain about. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 1, 2012 at 3:08 PM

You're an adult. Do whatever you want. Your kids were gone and safe so...

sabbycat69
by on Jan. 1, 2012 at 4:29 PM

It is good sometimes for parents to be away from their kids and have fun. Just as long as you didn't drink and drive or be drunk around your kids, then you are in no way a bad parent

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)