Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Well yes momma got tipsy!! :)

Posted by   + Show Post
So I never go out or do anything. I'm a sahm to my 20 month old and my 3 month. So last night I let them go to my cousins house to play with her kids and stay the night. I'm 22 an married. I sat at home with my husband and our neighbors and drank. Didnt drive anywhere or anything. Now someone is calling me a bad mom for not spending it with my kids. Really??!!! I'm with my kids 24/7 and never go out and do anything. My kids only stay the night with my cousin or mom. If they couldn't watch them I don't just find a random babysitter. So anyways I hope everyone enjoyed bringing in the new year!! :) I know I did!! Getting ready to go pick up my little angels. ( even though my dd is gonna throw a fit because she loves playing) lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 1, 2012 at 11:44 AM
Replies (11-16):
Kristin42010
by on Jan. 1, 2012 at 7:09 PM
Thanks ladies. I stayed at home and had neighbors over. Today has been a little ruff on me though. ;) lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Janet
by Ruby Member on Jan. 1, 2012 at 11:47 PM
1 mom liked this

We all need some alone time no matter who we are! You had your kids in good hands that is all that matters!!

Kristin42010
by on Jan. 2, 2012 at 12:25 AM
They had so much fun. My dd learned a few new words to!! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlepinkrose
by Member on Jan. 2, 2012 at 10:54 PM
1 mom liked this

You have every right to have a good time.  You are married your kids are with family and you were not drinking and driving or drunk around your kids.  You are fine.

babygomez
by on Jan. 2, 2012 at 11:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds pretty responsible to me, which is what matters most. Glad you had a good time :)

TabbiAnn
by on Jan. 3, 2012 at 12:09 PM
Agreed!

Quoting LivinDeadGurl:

People will always find a reason to call someone a bad mom. I wouldn't pay them any mind. Every mom deserves some time away.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)