Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Looking for mom friends ;)

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2012 at 7:02 PM
  • 57 Replies
3 moms liked this

Hello,

I'm Jess and I'm new to this site. I'm looking for friends. I am a new mom for the first time and I am gonna need a ton of help. I'm learning new things everyday. I have a beautiful 2 mo old. Her name is Naomi Marie. I would like to meet new people. I don't really care how old your child is, I'll still be your friend. I feel that you've been where I'm at already so you are the best to look to for advice. Also, I'm just an extremely friendly person and love to make friends. I try to help out when I can. So please tell me about yourself and your child(ren). I'll be happy to get to know you! moms rock  <-----hehehe I like these things!

by on Jan. 3, 2012 at 7:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jan. 3, 2012 at 7:16 PM

Welcome to the group. I have one daughter who is almost 24 and 2 grandson's.

trishaleigh1313
by on Jan. 3, 2012 at 7:24 PM

hi im trish i live in indiana and dont get to talk to many moms so i'd be glad to be friends with ya if u like i have two kids 8 and 7 and im a full time workin mom.

angel.cowgirl
by on Jan. 3, 2012 at 7:40 PM

Hi Trish!!! I live in Illinois. Me being a new mom I don't have many "mommy" friends either. Also, I'm only 21 so age is a factor when it comes to having friends that have children. I am currently un employed so I guess I'm a stay at home mom!  Are your children boys or girls or one of each?

angel.cowgirl
by on Jan. 3, 2012 at 7:41 PM

And Minerva, your daughter is older than me! lol I'm sure you are a proud mama and Grandmama! Are your grandbabies boys, girls?

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jan. 3, 2012 at 7:50 PM

Yes very proud Mom. I have 2 grandson's who are 5 and 16 months old.

Quoting angel.cowgirl:

And Minerva, your daughter is older than me! lol I'm sure you are a proud mama and Grandmama! Are your grandbabies boys, girls?

3brown1blue
by on Jan. 3, 2012 at 7:53 PM
Hey I'm looking for mom friends too!!! My name's Samantha, I'm married and I have two kids; DD who's 2 and her name is Lilyana and DS who's 6 and his name's Luis.

What are your interests BTW??? Movies, music, etc???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angel.cowgirl
by on Jan. 3, 2012 at 7:55 PM

Boys!!! I had brothers too. Sometimes boys are more fun! They like to play in the mud and rough house! And are more outdoorsy!!! Unless you have a girl like me :) My father said I always out did the boys! hehehe

splatz
by Sarah on Jan. 3, 2012 at 7:55 PM
Hi Jess!
I'm Sarah. I live in MO. I have a 6 year old boy and a 15 month old girl.

Hope you enjoy CM! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 3, 2012 at 7:58 PM

Hi Welcome to the group. my dd is 9

angel.cowgirl
by on Jan. 3, 2012 at 8:02 PM

Hi, goddess99!

I must ask what is dd 9? Due date?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN