Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Looking for mom friends ;)

Posted by   + Show Post

Hello,

I'm Jess and I'm new to this site. I'm looking for friends. I am a new mom for the first time and I am gonna need a ton of help. I'm learning new things everyday. I have a beautiful 2 mo old. Her name is Naomi Marie. I would like to meet new people. I don't really care how old your child is, I'll still be your friend. I feel that you've been where I'm at already so you are the best to look to for advice. Also, I'm just an extremely friendly person and love to make friends. I try to help out when I can. So please tell me about yourself and your child(ren). I'll be happy to get to know you! moms rock  <-----hehehe I like these things!

by on Jan. 3, 2012 at 7:02 PM
Replies (51-57):
streich420
by on Jan. 8, 2012 at 3:25 PM

Welcome!! I have a son that is three and I am currently 36 weeks pregnant with my second son..

angel.cowgirl
by on Jan. 8, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Good luck with the newest one!! Please add friends with me new commers!!! Lynn, I did ballroom and latin. It was my get away my down time. Ashley, love the profile pic!!! TOO cute! Heidi, I am 100% country. Love the quiet and the stars. Love going muddin' and playin' in the dirt. I live to visit cities though, I don't know if I could handle living there though.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Jan. 9, 2012 at 9:32 AM

Welcome Jess, I'm Janet. I have 3 grown children. Now I am raising 2 of my grandsons ages 6 & 8. 

wildmama3
by on Jan. 9, 2012 at 9:52 AM

Hi Jess, I'm michelle. I have 3 little kiddies. (one not so little,he's 10). My two youngest are 3 and 1.  I would be happy to chat with you. I still have to ask for advice myself cause I think we're all just pretty much wingen it.  We live out in the middle of the boondocks so the computer is my link to society.

angel.cowgirl
by on Jan. 9, 2012 at 10:43 PM

Michelle, I know how you feel. But I like it that way. If I can throw a rock and hit my neighbors house we are too close lol. If i can WALK to my neighbors that too close lol And hello Janet. My grandma says that being a grandparent is better then being a parent. My grandparents are my heros!! I don't know what I would do without them.

cookinmommyof1
by Bronze Member on Jan. 10, 2012 at 9:34 AM
Hi, I'm tana. We live in nebraska and have an alomst 3yo son named vincent. He's a handful. I'm a friendly person, but terrible at making friends. Welcome, and its nice to meet you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angel.cowgirl
by on Jan. 11, 2012 at 7:28 PM

Tana, why are you "terrible" at making friends. Just be yourself! :P

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)