Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

not so happy tuesday!

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2012 at 8:45 PM
  • 5 Replies
This day has been a disaster! Teething, clingy baby! Migraine all day, dealt with my jerk boss and come home only to knock over my dh's tea as I walked in and it went everywhere! He usually works nights but worked days today! So I got off at 5:30 and came home put dinner in the oven by 6:30 and now its almost 8 and dinners not done! This crap oven they gave me in this apartments going out! Its going to be atleast 9 by the time we eat! Ughhh! I want to scream! Not to mention I was woke up at 3 am and so was the baby bc the upstairs neighbors decided to have a hour long fight! I've tried to contact the landlord today but she wasn't there and well if I call the emergency line for my stove all I will get is a nice we will fix it tomorrow! However, I don't think its fixable! Grr! Sorry, rant! I just needed to get it out! Dh is watching the hockey game and shows no interest in my current stress!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 3, 2012 at 8:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Pammi86
by Pamela on Jan. 3, 2012 at 9:06 PM
Well looks like its pizza night bc the oven crapped out! I threw the food in the crockpot and we will eat it tomorrow! Dh is now b*tching at me bc he had to run up the street to grab a pizza! Not my fault!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsnoble2004
by ♥Arlene♥ on Jan. 3, 2012 at 9:12 PM

Sorry you are having a bad day.

Pammi86
by Pamela on Jan. 3, 2012 at 9:17 PM
Thanks!

Quoting mrsnoble2004:

Sorry you are having a bad day.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 4, 2012 at 10:00 AM

aww =( I'm sorry

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Jan. 4, 2012 at 10:02 AM

group hughope today goes better for you....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)