Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Anyone good with computer espionage here?

Posted by   + Show Post

I am very technologically challenged so I need to put this out there to all of you much more talented than I in the area: How can you get someone's address (without having to pay $$ for it) when you only know their name, city and facebook email address?  

BTW, I am not trying to get this info for malicious purposes.  I know OF a young girl ( I do not personally know her) who is doing something I have heard her parents would not approve of.  It is not good, can  potentially  hurt her and affect the rest of her life. If I were her parents, I would want to know so I think they should know what their young daughter is doing.

by on Jan. 6, 2012 at 10:32 AM
Replies (11-16):
mrsnoble2004
by ♥Arlene♥ on Jan. 6, 2012 at 5:08 PM

So if you don't know her, how do you know she is actually doing whatever it is you think she's doing? Going to her parents based on something you heard through the rumor mill is not necessarily a good idea.

epykpysmom
by on Jan. 6, 2012 at 11:21 PM

I know what she is doing because I was told by the person she is doing it with.

Pammi86
by Pamela on Jan. 6, 2012 at 11:26 PM
Whitepages.com will usually do the trick.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MOMMY2ACR
by on Jan. 7, 2012 at 12:41 AM
And what could she be doing that is so bad that a stranger has to tell on her?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovelyLauren55
by on Jan. 7, 2012 at 9:35 AM
I use whitepages.com
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
strungoutmom
by on Jan. 7, 2012 at 11:55 AM
Look on her facebook page. See if her mom,dad,brother or sister is listed. That is how i find the parents to the kids my girls hangout with. If i do not know them already that is.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)