Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Friday night...

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2012 at 7:11 PM
  • 46 Replies
Boo!!! I remember when Friday nights were most sought after a few years ago. Out of the house, hanging with "friends", etc...

Nothing like that for DH and I. Not anymore. We were supposed to have company over, DHs coworker, but last minute car problems leaves us with nothing to do but watch movies that we've seen dozens of times. Blah.

How's your Friday night going so far???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 6, 2012 at 7:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jan. 6, 2012 at 8:04 PM

Just watching tv and eating dinner. Have to work in the morning so have to go to bed early.

3brown1blue
by on Jan. 6, 2012 at 8:05 PM
Ah OK. Watching Little Nicky for the umoteenth time...

Quoting MistressMinerva:

Just watching tv and eating dinner. Have to work in the morning so have to go to bed early.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jan. 6, 2012 at 8:12 PM

Were watching Wipeout

Quoting 3brown1blue:

Ah OK. Watching Little Nicky for the umoteenth time...

Quoting MistressMinerva:

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 6, 2012 at 8:22 PM

I love nights in with my hubby. In less than an hour our dd will be going to bed then we take over the tv and watch a couple shows, cuddle on the couch then go to bed. We love our friday nights =D

3brown1blue
by on Jan. 6, 2012 at 8:25 PM
Eh I see and spend every night with him watching TV so it's nice to see other faces on the weekends...

Quoting goddess99:

I love nights in with my hubby. In less than an hour our dd will be going to bed then we take over the tv and watch a couple shows, cuddle on the couch then go to bed. We love our friday nights =D

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 6, 2012 at 8:27 PM

we don't care about other people LOL

Quoting 3brown1blue:

Eh I see and spend every night with him watching TV so it's nice to see other faces on the weekends...

Quoting goddess99:

Judith3247
by on Jan. 6, 2012 at 8:27 PM
1 mom liked this

not bad:)

strungoutmom
by on Jan. 6, 2012 at 8:56 PM

not to much tonight.  All my kids are grown so they can fend for themselfs.  So I have gotten me a little snack, sitting on my bed watching CBS.  Love the show that comes on at 7pm.  Hubby is doing some postings on Face Book.  We run a horse rescue here at that farm as well as our regular animals. So we have a face book page to let others see what we are doing, what is going on, and any thing that might be coming up.  So far we have had 2 families call us to volunteer at the farm just from finding us on face book.  So that is great news. 

Hubby and I try and take a friday night a month and just eat a light supper, get some nice healthy snacks and just hang out in our room and watch tv, movies we have been wanting to see and just relax.  Our kids are old enough to understand we just need our time to just relax, they are 16, 18 and 22. 

now off to watch some movies.

canbeamom
by on Jan. 6, 2012 at 8:59 PM

Watching supernatural right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OliviasMommy611
by on Jan. 6, 2012 at 9:07 PM
Just dance 3 on the wii.. I'm so wild lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN