Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom
Boo!!! I remember when Friday nights were most sought after a few years ago. Out of the house, hanging with "friends", etc...

Nothing like that for DH and I. Not anymore. We were supposed to have company over, DHs coworker, but last minute car problems leaves us with nothing to do but watch movies that we've seen dozens of times. Blah.

How's your Friday night going so far???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 6, 2012 at 7:11 PM
Replies (41-46):
splatz
by Sarah on Jan. 7, 2012 at 10:33 AM
I feel you! We are just going to do internet, no cable though. We aren't really tv watchers so we can just catch the few things we like online.
We have been here since May. And while I want internet I don't exactly want another bill. So I keep putting it off.

Quoting candimalice:

No internet other than my phone either :-( we will get both soon we r still new to the house and tring to see how bills add up before adding extras...

Quoting 3brown1blue:

Same BS here!!! DH has been able to tale his laptop to work and download episodes of shows that my DD like to watch and now he's working on shows that DS likes to watch

Quoting candimalice:

No cable... ugh! So yet another weekend of watching movies and playing games with the kids!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
USAFamily
by on Jan. 7, 2012 at 11:28 AM
Well my night sucked....ALMOST! I had some girls rescue me and get me out of the house after other plans fell through. There was a bottle of wine or 2 involved :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3brown1blue
by on Jan. 7, 2012 at 11:49 AM
Lucky lucky lucky.

Quoting USAFamily:

Well my night sucked....ALMOST! I had some girls rescue me and get me out of the house after other plans fell through. There was a bottle of wine or 2 involved :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
USAFamily
by on Jan. 7, 2012 at 11:56 AM
I was. It doesn't happen often but we are moving overseas in 3 weeks, so I'm getting some ladies nights in!

Quoting 3brown1blue:

Lucky lucky lucky.

Quoting USAFamily:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3brown1blue
by on Jan. 7, 2012 at 12:20 PM
Ooo that's cool. Where to??? Being stationed I'm guessing???

Quoting USAFamily:

I was. It doesn't happen often but we are moving overseas in 3 weeks, so I'm getting some ladies nights in!

Quoting 3brown1blue:

Lucky lucky lucky.

Quoting USAFamily:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
USAFamily
by on Jan. 7, 2012 at 12:22 PM
Yes, my dh is af. We are moving to Spain :)

Quoting 3brown1blue:

Ooo that's cool. Where to??? Being stationed I'm guessing???

Quoting USAFamily:

Quoting 3brown1blue:

Lucky lucky lucky.

Quoting USAFamily:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)