Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom
Boo!!! I remember when Friday nights were most sought after a few years ago. Out of the house, hanging with "friends", etc...

Nothing like that for DH and I. Not anymore. We were supposed to have company over, DHs coworker, but last minute car problems leaves us with nothing to do but watch movies that we've seen dozens of times. Blah.

How's your Friday night going so far???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 6, 2012 at 7:11 PM
Replies (21-30):
heather4511
by on Jan. 6, 2012 at 10:32 PM
Pretty boring lol. My SO is visiting a friend and I am watching tv thinking about bed :P
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3brown1blue
by on Jan. 6, 2012 at 10:35 PM
Ooo that's cool

Quoting Schleetle:

I'm finding some workout music to add to my playlist on sound cloud, which is pretty much all DJ stuff.

Quoting 3brown1blue:

What kind of music do you listen to???

Quoting Schleetle:

Just listening to some music playing around on cm.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3brown1blue
by on Jan. 6, 2012 at 10:35 PM
Ooo I hope you get free nights as well!!!

Quoting heather4511:

Pretty boring lol. My SO is visiting a friend and I am watching tv thinking about bed :P

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3brown1blue
by on Jan. 6, 2012 at 10:37 PM
Eh I'm young and boring LOL...that's worse...wish I could've gone out to the pub...still enough time but...I don't drink beer anymore...only wine

Quoting praisinghim2day:

Kids r with their dad til Sunday (they go back to school Monday...long Christmas break this year) I got off work an hour late. Made me a bowl of soup & I'm snuggled up in bed reading. Randomly checking cm & fb every couple chapters. :-) I'm old & boring lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3brown1blue
by on Jan. 6, 2012 at 10:38 PM
Ooo. Yes Man already finished and now Idk what to watch for a movie...:-/

Quoting ashleywagoner:

It's just another day now... Going good though, just hanging out with Dh watching DVRed modern family :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pammi86
by Pamela on Jan. 6, 2012 at 11:05 PM
My dh works nights and I hardly go out so I took the baby and went to the mall with a friend and her little boy. I got the baby some summer clothes and then we went to dinner! : )
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3brown1blue
by on Jan. 6, 2012 at 11:08 PM
Awww that sounds nice. I'd lobe to, and need to, get summer clothes for the kids...but we'll have to wait until taxes come in ; we're driving down to FL from NH to Disneyland and Universal ... can't wait!!!

Fyi I need friends :-/

Quoting Pammi86:

My dh works nights and I hardly go out so I took the baby and went to the mall with a friend and her little boy. I got the baby some summer clothes and then we went to dinner! : )

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pammi86
by Pamela on Jan. 6, 2012 at 11:22 PM
I didn't buy nearly enough but its a start! And yeah I've known this girl since h/s but I rarely hang with her bc she pushes my nerves lol!

Quoting 3brown1blue:

Awww that sounds nice. I'd lobe to, and need to, get summer clothes for the kids...but we'll have to wait until taxes come in ; we're driving down to FL from NH to Disneyland and Universal ... can't wait!!!

Quoting Pammi86:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3brown1blue
by on Jan. 6, 2012 at 11:28 PM
Yea ever since I became pregnant with DS I lost all my friends ... I made new ones over a year ago and lost them because my DH and I were having problems in our marriage ... so unfortunately I have to start the process all over again ... :-/

Quoting Pammi86:

I didn't buy nearly enough but its a start! And yeah I've known this girl since h/s but I rarely hang with her bc she pushes my nerves lol!

Quoting 3brown1blue:

Quoting Pammi86:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
candimalice
by on Jan. 7, 2012 at 1:49 AM
No cable... ugh! So yet another weekend of watching movies and playing games with the kids!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN