Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom
Boo!!! I remember when Friday nights were most sought after a few years ago. Out of the house, hanging with "friends", etc...

Nothing like that for DH and I. Not anymore. We were supposed to have company over, DHs coworker, but last minute car problems leaves us with nothing to do but watch movies that we've seen dozens of times. Blah.

How's your Friday night going so far???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 6, 2012 at 7:11 PM
Replies (31-40):
3brown1blue
by on Jan. 7, 2012 at 2:12 AM
Same BS here!!! DH has been able to tale his laptop to work and download episodes of shows that my DD like to watch and now he's working on shows that DS likes to watch

Quoting candimalice:

No cable... ugh! So yet another weekend of watching movies and playing games with the kids!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
candimalice
by on Jan. 7, 2012 at 2:48 AM
No internet other than my phone either :-( we will get both soon we r still new to the house and tring to see how bills add up before adding extras...

Quoting 3brown1blue:

Same BS here!!! DH has been able to tale his laptop to work and download episodes of shows that my DD like to watch and now he's working on shows that DS likes to watch

Quoting candimalice:

No cable... ugh! So yet another weekend of watching movies and playing games with the kids!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sherriemorgan
by on Jan. 7, 2012 at 2:54 AM

I haven't had friends over since I was 16

prettypinkie72
by on Jan. 7, 2012 at 3:02 AM
1 mom liked this
My night is so far ok [[= "but you know Just like you all, "The TV Shows are good tonight my FAV is GHOST ADVENTURE I HAVE TO SAY (I live for my ghost Adventures)! But any ways me my kids Just hanging around thats Just about it, See ya an take good care of you. (:
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3brown1blue
by on Jan. 7, 2012 at 3:14 AM
Why's that???

Quoting sherriemorgan:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sherriemorgan
by on Jan. 7, 2012 at 3:31 AM
Thats when i got prego and friends quit coming over. We meet them at places now. Im fine w that

Quoting 3brown1blue:

Why's that???

Quoting sherriemorgan:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
prettypinkie72
by on Jan. 7, 2012 at 5:33 AM
Girlfriend, lol I'm sorry for [[= but I have to tell ya, Yea I did the samething . Because I had to pay my bill the Friday before an I didn't have it , My little one had got very sick so I got her meds and then we all around the TV got some pop corn an had us a good time (: !!!!

Quoting candimalice:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovelyLauren55
by on Jan. 7, 2012 at 9:32 AM
Went to dinner with hubby, came home and watched the new episode of greys.....then went to bed, lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3brown1blue
by on Jan. 7, 2012 at 10:26 AM
Ooo OK. That sucks though, atleast y'all still friends though

Quoting sherriemorgan:

Thats when i got prego and friends quit coming over. We meet them at places now. Im fine w that

Quoting 3brown1blue:

Why's that???

Quoting sherriemorgan:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Jan. 7, 2012 at 10:30 AM
We went shopping at Gymboree for summer clothes for the kiddos. Whoohoo exciting! ;)

I have to say it did feel funny being at the mall around all the teenagers. I never understood the excitement of lurking at the mall when I was younger.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)