Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Canada Mommas.

Posted by on Jan. 9, 2012 at 12:38 AM
  • 12 Replies

IS it really worth going to Niagara Falls?

And is Marineland a good place to go?

by on Jan. 9, 2012 at 12:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pammi86
by Pamela on Jan. 9, 2012 at 9:31 AM
Not from Canada but I hear Niagra Falls is amazing! I would love to go one day! : )
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 9, 2012 at 10:20 AM

BUMP

Mom2Addison12
by on Jan. 9, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Quoting Pammi86:

Not from Canada but I hear Niagra Falls is amazing! I would love to go one day! : )

I was looking at the info, and it's not that expensive, for a hotel for the week, it's about 500-600 for the one hotel, and the room is one king bed, and hot tub bath, and you get a view of the falls.

And then at night time they light the falls up.

We are looking into that, or Cape Cod, but going up there, we have to have passports.

LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on Jan. 9, 2012 at 1:27 PM

BUMP!

itsm3
by on Jan. 9, 2012 at 3:05 PM

so coming from a canuk, niagra falls is ok.  it's a nice little town with great places to see/eat but ... that's about it.  i really didn't see anything great at niagra falls.  

as for marineland, it's great there!  the kiddos will love it.  but an even better park is Canada's Wonderland.  TONS of rides for all ages.  we get a season's pass every year and dd LOVES it.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jan. 9, 2012 at 3:09 PM

I'm not from Canada but have been to Niagra Falls and rode on the Maid of the Mist and it's Amazing.

Mom2Addison12
by on Jan. 9, 2012 at 3:36 PM

Quoting itsm3:

so coming from a canuk, niagra falls is ok.  it's a nice little town with great places to see/eat but ... that's about it.  i really didn't see anything great at niagra falls.  

as for marineland, it's great there!  the kiddos will love it.  but an even better park is Canada's Wonderland.  TONS of rides for all ages.  we get a season's pass every year and dd LOVES it.

You are like me when it comes to Hershey Park.

I think the falls is something we could do with the family.

And I think Cape Cod would be best for us, because it seems like it's more private.

Pammi86
by Pamela on Jan. 9, 2012 at 4:02 PM
That is a pretty good deal! I will def have to look into that too! Let me know if you go and how you like it! : )

Quoting Mom2Addison12:

Quoting Pammi86:

I was looking at the info, and it's not that expensive, for a hotel for the week, it's about 500-600 for the one hotel, and the room is one king bed, and hot tub bath, and you get a view of the falls.

We are looking into that, or Cape Cod, but going up there, we have to have passports.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2Addison12
by on Jan. 9, 2012 at 4:47 PM

We are probably gonna book through Travelocity.

I've found cheaper deals, through the same hotels.

I'll have to talk to him when he gets home from work.

He looked at Cape Cod last night, and of course, he just picked the very first hotel that came up at like 200 a night.

Quoting Pammi86:

That is a pretty good deal! I will def have to look into that too! Let me know if you go and how you like it! : )

Quoting Mom2Addison12:

Quoting Pammi86:

splatz
by Sarah on Jan. 9, 2012 at 5:00 PM
I'm not from Canada. But I have been to Niagra Falls quite a few times and it was gorgeous. I don't know that I would want to stay there a whole week though. I didn't see anything exciting enough that would make me want to stay more than a night.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)