Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

If you're a busy mom, check this out!

Posted by on Jan. 9, 2012 at 11:20 AM
  • 7 Replies

http://www.cozi.com/

I LOVE it!! :D  Use it on your computer, smart phone, tablet, nook.... :D  I've even switched my appointment book for work over to this! :D 

I'm divorced mommy of three and there are no "baby daddies". I'm a staunch right wing republican and a professional cosmetologist (hair, nails, makeup etc) working my tail off to make my own way in this world. I breastfed my kids and rewarded myself with a boob job to put back what the breastfeeding fairy took away. I believe in tough love, rules, boundaries, discipline and follow through. My kids do not rule the roost. They say yes ma'am, no ma'am, yes please and no thank you. Because of the values and respect that I've taught them, other people don't mind being around them. I spanked my kids just like my mom spanked me and we've all turned out fine. We're a hard playin', fun lovin' family. This is me, take it or leave it.

by on Jan. 9, 2012 at 11:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 9, 2012 at 11:23 AM

bump

LovelyLauren55
by on Jan. 9, 2012 at 12:21 PM
Thanks, I'm going to check this out now :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4kidz916
by on Jan. 9, 2012 at 12:25 PM

I've been using Cozi for a couple of years now and I love it.  I don't have a smart phone but I have reminders sent to me by text messages.  I also use it for my grocery lists and to do lists.

Pammi86
by Pamela on Jan. 9, 2012 at 4:14 PM
Pretty cool! Thanks for sharing! : )
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2gr8tgirls
by on Jan. 9, 2012 at 4:28 PM
I have this downloaded on my nook, but I've never actually used it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Jan. 9, 2012 at 5:48 PM
I signed up for this but it was more of a hassle than anything. I think it would be easier if I had a different type of phone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MsDean
by on Jan. 9, 2012 at 7:05 PM

That seems awesome. I wish I had a tablet.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)