Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

newbie on board

Posted by on Jan. 10, 2012 at 12:12 PM
  • 5 Replies

Hey I'm Jennifer, mom of 3 kids, 2 boys ages 15 and 9 and a daughter who is 3months olds.  I'm new to this site and am looking for some online friends, I enjoy meeting new people.  I don't care how old your child is considering the ages of my children, I am sure we can exchange a lot of advice.. I am not a new mom but I would like to consider myself a FTM because of the ages difference and plus she`s a girl...  I am from Ontario and I am looking forward to getting to know everyone!  I enjoy chatting online, of course when I have the free time so message me.. So please tell me about yourself and your child(ren).

http://randomthoughtsexactly.blogspot.com/

by on Jan. 10, 2012 at 12:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jan. 10, 2012 at 12:15 PM

Welcome to the group and Cafemom. My name is Jennifer too and I have 1 daughter and 2 grandson's.

Amandia89
by on Jan. 10, 2012 at 12:49 PM

HI jennifer congrats on the new edition to your family. I have a 13 month old little boy . I was wondering which gender do you think has been the easiest for you boy or girl?

momma4life1976
by on Jan. 10, 2012 at 12:52 PM

Well right now its hard to compare, but I`ve always been a football, basketball mom so it will be interesting to see how I do with dresses, and ballet

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 10, 2012 at 2:52 PM

welcome to cafemom   I have a 9 year old girl. Enjoy the group!

Pammi86
by Pamela on Jan. 10, 2012 at 3:01 PM
Welcome! I have a almost 8 month old daughter! : )
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)