Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Price difference at babies r us to babies r us online

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2012 at 2:09 PM
  • 2 Replies
My cousin and his fiancé are having a baby in a few weeks and the shower is in 2 1/2 weeks. So I go to babies r us and print out we registry and go shopping. So I come across her bedding collection and there is a signs on all te different sets telling you buy 2 items from the same collection and get 15% off or buy 3 items and get 20% off. So I grab the 3 items I liked best and a few other things for a diaper cake and check out. I check my receipt last night and realize that they didn't give me the 20% off. So I check the website and then realize that the website has lower prices on all te items I bought. Not a few dollars but 5-$15 difference. I am so annoyed. I can actually return the items and order the stuff online and get a 4 item for less then what I paid for the 3 in store. I am so annoyed that store are allowed to do this. I understand rent is expensive depending the store location, but this store isn't in a high rent area. Has anyone else realized this.
by on Jan. 11, 2012 at 2:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 11, 2012 at 2:14 PM

Walmart does that too.

jjackiee21
by on Jan. 11, 2012 at 2:21 PM
Yep so stupid!!!! I have a registry at babies r us and it drives me crazy that people could save money online but not in store... Who buys baby shower gifts online?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)