Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Have you ever tried false eyelashes? Thoughts?

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2012 at 6:28 PM
  • 8 Replies

Katy Perry Shares Her Secret Beauty Weapon With the World

Posted by Nicole Fabian-Weber on January 11, 2012 at 2:47 PM

katy perryKaty Perry's style isn't for everyone. Her clothes are a little ... out there, and her hair sometimes leaves something to be desired. But she's still a beautiful girl. And although a lot of it is natural (hello, curves!), she definitely has the help of some seriously good beauty products to thank. Remember that photo of her on Twitter, compliments of Russell Brand? Yikes. Sometimes, she is just like us.

Well, Katy wants to share these beauty products with the world -- one in particular. Can you guess which? It's only, like, her most important beauty product of all.

Her false eyelashes! You know, those things she's rarely without. Those things that totally transform her from ordinary girl to sexy superstar (see photo above). Those things that are crucial to her -- and every other celeb's -- appearance. Katy has designed a line of falsies for the brand Eylure, and they're set to hit Ulta stores in February. Awesome.

I've tried false eyelashes a handful of times. They're not easy, but let me tell you, they make a world of a difference. They just do something that no high-volume mascara could ever do. They totally open up your face and make you appear to be well-rested and, as cheesy as it sounds, sexy. Seriously.

I think Katy is the perfect person to try her hand at this. After all, she's probably worn more false eyelashes in the past year than any of us will wear in our lives. The woman knows 'em. And if they make her go from unflattering Twitter photo to this, I'm in.

Have you ever tried false eyelashes? Thoughts?

by on Jan. 11, 2012 at 6:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Janet
by Ruby Member on Jan. 11, 2012 at 6:36 PM

No I haven't. I wonder how they would work with glasses. When I put mascara on my eyelashes touch my glass on my glasses. I'm game for trying them though!!

mom2gr8tgirls
by on Jan. 11, 2012 at 7:10 PM
I have tried them...they were cheapy though so it was uncomfortable.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 11, 2012 at 7:30 PM

never tried them.

barnie2008
by on Jan. 11, 2012 at 8:43 PM

Yep! I'd wear them more often if I had some where to go!

Celia21
by on Jan. 11, 2012 at 8:46 PM

i have and i LOVE THEM.. i dont wear them all the time. but they make me feel so pretty and they do wonders for making ur eyes pop.

i dont like freaky long false lashes though. not for my style at least

Pammi86
by Pamela on Jan. 11, 2012 at 9:45 PM
Never used them and don't plan to! I already have great lashes!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2Addison12
by on Jan. 11, 2012 at 9:49 PM

I never have, and never will.

I don't think they do wonder for your eyes. I think they make your eyes look smaller.

LovelyLauren55
by on Jan. 11, 2012 at 9:50 PM
I've never, but I want to, just to nervous
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)