Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

baby feet!!!

Posted by on Jan. 12, 2012 at 8:07 AM
  • 25 Replies
I love them!!! From the heel to the tiny toes, I love baby feet!!! I can't dress or change my DDs pamper without playing with her little ballerina feet.

LOL. Am I the only one who loves baby feet???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 12, 2012 at 8:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Strega
by on Jan. 12, 2012 at 8:08 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm there with ya. I hate feet, except for Baby Feet!

wedding website

PhotobucketFollow Me on Pinterest

3brown1blue
by Silver Member on Jan. 12, 2012 at 8:11 AM
I was just taking a picture of DD in a hat and I angled it so I got her foot as well .^_^.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Levimama11
by on Jan. 12, 2012 at 8:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Nope! I've been obsessed with my sons feet since I was pregnant with him. He used to push his feet out (I always thought it was his elbow until I saw an ultrasound while he was doing it) and his heel would make this bump on my belly. And it was just like wow this is real. These are his tiny feet. And since then I've loved them. And now I've even decided to get a footprint tattoo with his name on my forearm. They are so cute. And yes I do the same. I kiss and nibble playfully (omg he squeals so loud with laughter when I do that)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovelyLauren55
by on Jan. 12, 2012 at 8:40 AM
2 moms liked this
Baby feet, yes very cute!
Adult feet = eww lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3brown1blue
by Silver Member on Jan. 12, 2012 at 8:55 AM
1 mom liked this
Awww I miss my kids' movements. My DD was definitely a kicker and she still is.

And my DD sometimes stretches her leg out and points her feet forward to get me to nibble or give kisses or tickle to her feet...of course I have to...she's too funny because she sometimes can last a bit walking and standing on her tippie toes ...definitely want to put her in ballet and dance when she's old enough

Quoting Levimama11:

Nope! I've been obsessed with my sons feet since I was pregnant with him. He used to push his feet out (I always thought it was his elbow until I saw an ultrasound while he was doing it) and his heel would make this bump on my belly. And it was just like wow this is real. These are his tiny feet. And since then I've loved them. And now I've even decided to get a footprint tattoo with his name on my forearm. They are so cute. And yes I do the same. I kiss and nibble playfully (omg he squeals so loud with laughter when I do that)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3brown1blue
by Silver Member on Jan. 12, 2012 at 8:56 AM
Yea ech I hate my feet and I definitely don't like DHs feet...I don't even like my son's feet anymore...I think after 3 they're not cute anymore...Idk why but he already has stinky feet and he's only 6.

Quoting LovelyLauren55:

Adult feet = eww lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom_of_twingirl
by Silver Member on Jan. 12, 2012 at 8:56 AM
same

Quoting Strega:

I'm there with ya. I hate feet, except for Baby Feet!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovelyLauren55
by on Jan. 12, 2012 at 8:59 AM
My kids feet are still cute to me...but yeah dhs feet....ew....and he loves having them touched/rubbed....it grosses me out!

Quoting 3brown1blue:

Yea ech I hate my feet and I definitely don't like DHs feet...I don't even like my son's feet anymore...I think after 3 they're not cute anymore...Idk why but he already has stinky feet and he's only 6.

Quoting LovelyLauren55:

Adult feet = eww lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 12, 2012 at 9:59 AM

I love baby feet

3brown1blue
by Silver Member on Jan. 12, 2012 at 10:35 AM
1 mom liked this
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)