Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Prayers for a Strong Fighter! (Graphic pictures in link, Emotional Story)

http://randycourtneytripproth.blogspot.com/2012/01/strongest-boy-ill-ever-know.html

Tripp is a young boy suffering from a very rare condition called "EB."  If you can handle it, please learn about Tripp, his condition, and help spread awareness!  This condition is so rare it is hard for the medical community to find scientific funding right now, but thanks to advances they have made people are living longer, better lives.

Tripp, sadly, is not among the fortunate.  He has a more severe case.  His mother dutifully blogs their lives, and his eventual death, to try and help make people aware and care.  It is tragic that most of the doctors they saw early on could not tell her one bit of information on the condition, or even what to expect.

(I cannot make the link clickable from here, so anybody who can help please make it clicky!)

by on Jan. 12, 2012 at 9:53 PM
Replies (21-23):
LLeyhe
by on Jan. 14, 2012 at 12:38 AM
Those pictures broke my heart.
hopealways4019
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2012 at 8:06 AM
Prayers, I know how it feel to have a sick child. But God take care of all his children, never give up!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twilightmom6545
by on Jan. 14, 2012 at 10:40 AM

I cannot stop crying! Prayers go out to this family! I can't even imagine going through this!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN