Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

My Name is Heidi and I'm Pregnant.

Posted by   + Show Post

Hello!
My name is Heidi and I am 22. I am 30 weeks pregnant with my first little monster and I can't wait to meet him!
I am at a bit of a fork in the road when it comes to my life. My husband is in the Army and is currently stationed in Germany. I have been trying to move out there to be with him, but due to the incompetence of his superiors, our paperwork has been misplaced, overlooked, etc. so that has proven to be a very long and frustrating road. We got pregnant under the pretense that I was moving there, and once again, there was a snag in our plans and my belly has been growing here in the States, while he's been overseas diligently trying to get us back together so we can be a family. Now, we are at the point where we are about to be approved, but I only have a certain amount of time before I will be too far along to fly...Needless to say the next few weeks will be either extremely exciting or extremely devastating for me.

So yeah, that's what's going on with me! I'm excited to meet as many other moms on here as I can!
--Heidi

by on Jan. 12, 2012 at 11:25 PM
Replies (11-13):
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jan. 13, 2012 at 12:19 PM

Welcome to the group Heidi. Congrats on being pregnant.

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Jan. 13, 2012 at 3:04 PM

Welcome Heidi!!!

LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on Jan. 13, 2012 at 9:18 PM

Welcome!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)